Chapter 32: Flashback ( Part 4)

My Bad Boys

Jongjin stopping his car in front of the expensive restaurant. You gulp your saliva. Are we going to eat, here? Damn! I have to binding my stomach for a month, apparently.

Jongjin saw your worried face. He smiled. Silly girl. She thinks I would let her pay for the food.

Jongjin going out of his car and went to your side. He opens the door like a gentleman. You thanks to him and going out of his car. Jongjin interlaced his hand with you. You quickly look away to hide your red face. There we go. My heart make a weird sound again.

"May I help you, sir?" ask the waiter.

"Table for two please?" Jongjin said to him.

The waiter brings us to the table and pulled a chair for you. You thanks the waiters. While waiting for the waiter taking the menu, you play with your fingers. Suddenly you feel nervous because right now, you are being alone with the famous school kingka in expensive restaurant.

Jongjin looking at you. "Stop from being nervous, Eunmi. It is not like I would eat you." he smirked.

You raised your brow. Something inside your heart told you that you don't like how the way he smirked to you. Save by the waiter. He gives the menu for both of you.

"What do you like to eat, Eunmi?"

"Me? I..I don't know. I never go here before. Co..Could you choose it for me?" you whisper to him. Jongjin rolled his eyes. You didn't see that because you are to absorb looking at the scenery outside the restaurant.

"Give us 2 sets of set A and one set of dessert for Set C." he said to the waiter. The waiter wrote down the note and taking the menu back.

Jongjin played with his phone while waiting for the food, completely ignoring you. You cleared your throat in order to get his attention. He looks at you and then looking at his phone back.

"Em, oppa. Wouldn't your girlfriends mad at you if she knows you going out with me?"

"I don't have girlfriend." he lied. "The only girl who I am asking out was just only you. You are the first one. So, you should be thankful." he showed you his killer smile.

You felt happy when heard it. The truth is all the things he said to you was a complete lie.

The foods arrived to your table. Jongjin held his spoon and eat his foods. He looks up at you. "What are you waiting for? Eat it? "

You nodded your head. You cut the meat and shove it in your mouth. The meat is really delicious. Jongjin smile sincerely when he saw you eating the food happily.

"Eunmi, why do you want to be friends with me?"

You stop from eating. "What do you mean oppa?"

"I ask you, why do you want to be friends with me? All the girls only find me because of my look and my status. So, are you one of them?" he asked.

"I'm not like that, oppa. I will be friends with other people who I feel comfortable with. I wasn't looking at the appearance and the status."

"I'm happy because you are my friends, Eunmi. But the main problem is---" he stopped and let his eyes gazing at your face.

"The main problem is?"

"The main problem is  I just don't want to be your friends. I want to be more than friends. Someone who is special in your heart."

You chocked. You quickly drink the water. Did he just confessing his feeling to me?"

Jongjin played with his hand, just like what you did before this."What do you mean, oppa?"

"I..I..Would you be my girlfriend?"

Your heart makes a weird sound and you feel like wanting to explode in joy. Is it true that Jongjin oppa just asking me to be his girl? I'm not dreaming, right?

"I..."

"It's ok if you don't want it. Who am I to be with you." he pouted. You hold his hand. "I didn't said that to you.Wouldn't you like to hear my answer, first?"you asked him.

Jongjin locked his eyes with you. "Are you going to answer yes?"

You nodded your head. He interlance his finger with you. "I'm so happy. I must be a lucky guy in this earth for having you as my girl." he letting out his fake chuckle. You beamed happily at him.

Soon, both of you walking out from the restaurant. Your hand still interlanced with him. While waiting for the workers to check his credit card,you played with his fingers.You still didn't believe all of this scene. You felt like you having a dream.