Chapter 28 : Past Is Remain To Be Past

My Bad Boys

Chapter 28 : Past Is Remain To Be Past

 

Listen to this while you reading this chapter :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZLXs6cqDk

 

You bring JongJin to the infirmary and helping him sit on the bed. You let go his hand and going to find a first aid kit. He grabs your hand abruptly. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I just going to get the first aid kit." you tried to release your hands from his grasp but he has nice grip. You sigh and sitting on the chair that in front of him.

"You could let my hand go, now."

He ignores you and still holding your hands. "You know what? I'll miss our days." he smiled. You let out a bitter smile. "What is the use talking about this again, JongJin. It's already in the past."

"JongJin. How could you call me liked that, Eunmi? Where is oppa? I'm older than you, you know." he joked.

But for you, what he saying wasn't going to make you laugh at all. You pried his grip from you. He let your hands go a little bit hesitate. "Why you came back here?" you asked him.

He avoids your eyes and staring at the blank wall. "Where's Saemi?" you asked him again. When you said her name, his face hardened. "Stop saying her name."

"Why? What happen to both of you?" you pushed him.

"Stop asking me that, Eunmi. Please, I beg you."

"Why?"

He shifted his eyes to you and his expression soften immediately. "I was just a fool for letting you go from me."

Before you could say anything, he cut you. "I'll regret for doing that to you. I'll never couldn't find someone like you." JongJin whispers.

"Past is the past. It's no use talking about that again. I'm happy with my life."

"But I'm not." he replies abruptly.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Could..Could you give me another chance?" he looks at your eyes.

You scoffed in disbelief. "You got to be kidding me? Why would I give you another chance?"

"Eunmi, please?" he kneels down in front of you.

You let out amused laugh. "Its seems that these scenes are gonna plays again, huh? You remember when I beg you not to leave me? What you are answering to me? You pushed me away, humiliates me in front of the students. And now here you are, begging for me to receive you back. You gotta be kidding me."

"I know that I wrong. Please, give me another chance to make you happy." he cried.

"It's already late. It's too late. The scars you left in my heart will stay remains. Go back to your Saemi. She's the one you choose than me." you pushed him away.

"YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE, NOT HER!"

You stop from opening the door. "I love you, not her." he said it again.

You open the door and going out of the room, leaving him behind. As soon as you walked out, you saw Sehun leans his body on the wall and  gazing you with serious eyes.

"Why are you here?"  you asked him.

He silent and continue gazing at you. "You heard it, wouldn't you?" you stared at his face.

He walked towards you and pulled you to his embrace. "Cry as you want, Eunmi. Let it out." He whispers while your hair. You clenched on his shirt tightly. You cried with all your might. Sehun feels his heart broke when he heard you cry.

He is your back and try to calming you. This is your first time, showing your weak side to another guy besides JongJin.