Chapter 34 : Flashback ( Part 6 )

My Bad Boys

The next morning, Jongjin woke up super early because he wants to fetch you. He is waiting for you patiently outside of your house. He is leaning his body on his car.

You ran out of your room and went to the kitchen. Your mom gives a glass of milk to you. "Hey, there is a strange guy outside our house. Why don't you look and ask what he want?"

You raised your brow. Stranger? You open the door and your eyes widen when you see Jongjin. You walked towards him. "What are you doing here, oppa?"

He kissed your cheek. "Morning baby."

You face blush. You still not used about this skinship. Jongjin smiled lovingly at you. "What are you doing here, oppa?"

"Wae? I couldn't come here to see my lovely baby?" he pouted.

"No. I didn't say that."

Your mom cleared . " Eunmi, who is that?"

Jongjin shifted his attention to your mom. "Annyeonghasaeyo, ommonim."

Ommonim?Your mom grinned cheekily. "Who are you?" she asked Jongjin. "I was Eunmi's boyfriend. Nice to meet you, ommonim."

Your mom gazing at him from head to toe. Not bad.

"What are you doing, Eunmi? Invite him going to our house."

You rub your neck sheepishly. "Well, oppa. Would you like to go inside?"

Jongjin ruffled your hair. Both of you walking into your house. Jongjin took a seat next to you. Your mom served the breakfast for both of you. "Enjoy the breakfast." she said before her leaving both of you alone.

"Your mom is beautiful, like her daughter. But where is your dad?"

"Daddy has already gone to work. He always went to work early."

Jongjin nodded his head in understanding. He fed you the breakfast. "Say ah.."he said playfully.

"What are you doing, oppa?"

"Wae? I suddenly feel like wanting to feed my girl? Couldn't I?"

"N--"

He is cutting you by shoving the food into your mouth. You chewed the food happily. You feed him the food too. Both of you eating the breakfast happily. You didn't know that your mom watching your movement from upstairs. Her expression softens when she sees you laugh.

"Umma, I'm going to school now." you screamed from the living room. You get inside Jongjin car ;he drive to the school. The journey to your school is not taking a long time since you ride a car.

Jongjin parked his car in the parking space. He opens the door for you like a gentleman. He held his hand for you to take. You take his hand and walking in the hallway together.

All students start murmuring about you. Some of them shooting you their killer eyes while some of them looking at you with envy.

"What is she doing with our Jongjin oppa?" One of the quenkaa asked.

"She steals my oppa."

"Yeah, Saemi. Isn't Jongjin oppa is your boyfriend. Why you let him touch that nerd girl?"

The girl than name Saemi just looks at you with bored since she knew what exactly happen between you and Jongjin. Jongjin just playing with you. Yeah, only the school quenkaa knew that she is dating him. Jongjin locking his eyes with hers. He winks at her before he disappeared at the hallway with you. Her phone ringing. She takes out her phone from the pocket and reading the message.

To: My Baby Girl

From: Jongjin Hubby.

Message: I miss you. I will see you later , arasso. heart

 

Saemi smile while she puts her phone inside the pocket. Poor Eunmi because she thinks that Jongjin oppa love her. Stupid girl.