Chapter 21

My Bad Boys

Instead of going to work, you went to the chocolate shop. You were already called your boss and asking for a leave. He seem didn’t mind at all since that you never apply for the leave. There are many chocolates inside the shop. You walked to another sections and another sections. What should I buy for them?

“May I helping you miss?” asked the workers. “Ah, yes. I want to buy chocolates for my friends but I do not know which ones I should buy for them.”  you reply.

“It is for your boyfriend?” she asked once again. You gasped. My..My boyfriend? Of course not.

“No..No..They just my friends.” you answered abruptly as your face turned to red from the embarrassment. She smiled and showing you another sections. “There are many choices here. You could choose one of them.” the workers smiled. In the end, you made decision to buy this for them.

You pay for the chocolates and going out from the shop. You looked at the bag. Tell me why I bought this for them.

You went inside your apartment building and coincidently meet with the rest of Exo-K inside the elevator. “Eunmi-ah, where are you going?” D.O asked you. You quickly hide the bag behind you. “I..I just came back from meeting with my friends.”

“Friends? Was it he or she?” Kai looked at you with suspicious eyes. “What is the matter if it was she or he?” you rolled your eyes.

“Won’t you get inside?” Chanyeol referred to the elevator. You shook your head. “Nah, you guys go ahead first.” you smiled. They are in aww because this is their first time seeing you smile sincerely. You cleared your throat and pressed the button for them. You waved your hands with your innocent face. “Bye-bye.”

The elevator door closed. You sigh in relief. But that’s not for long, because the elevator dings open and Exo- K was still in there. Kai smirked. “What do you thinking you are doing, huh? Are you hiding something from us?” D.O blurted out.

Your face fell. “Of course, not. What are you guys trying to say? Now, shush. Go back to your house.”

Sehun walked quietly behind you and steal the bag away behind you. Your eyes widening open. “Yah!”

Chanyeol pulled your collar so that you could hit the maknae. Sehun open the bag and his eyes gleaming happily. “It’s a chocolate. Eunmi bought me a chocolate!”

“That’s not for you only. That is for the rest of Exo-K. Each one of you goes take that box.” you muttered. They ran out of the elevator happily.

“Ahah! I knew it. I knew that you love me, Eunmi.” Sehun smiled. “She loves us too, maknae. We also got the chocolate.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“I don’t love all of you.” you growled.

“Then, tell us, why you bought us this?” Kai asked while he shaking the chocolate box in front of you.

“Just because.” you answering with bored. Before they could say anything to you, you pressed the button and the elevator door closed. You pinched your nose. Having six childish guys with me will make me going insane..Really insane!