09

My Bad Boys

You went to your closet and wearing your short sleeve grey hoodie with grey shorts.

Your stomach grumbled in hungry. You open the fridge and there is nothing for you to eat. Look like I have to go shopping then. You walked to your room; taking your pursed with you. You get out from the house and locked the door.

“Hey, looked whose here?” someone said behind you. You turned your back and rolled your eyes at the sight. “Hye, Eunmi.”  Chanyeol was waving at you liked little kids.

You ignored him and stepped into the elevator. Exo- K is quickly following you inside the elevators.  “Where are you going, Eunmi-ah?” Sehun asked you.

You looked at him with your blank expression. Kai was standing closer to you and place his arm on your shoulder. You pushing his hand away and wiped the dirt on your shoulder. “Why you always do that whenever I touch you.” he frowned.

“Because you had a cootie.” you answered with your poker face. “Finally, you talked. I thought that you are mute.” D.O said sarcastically. You let out faked chuckle. “Hahaha..so funny.” you rolled your eyes.

“So, Eunmi-shi. Where are you going?” Suho were asking you. “Where are you going?” you asked him back. “To the supermarket.” Sehun answered childishly. 

“So, where are you going?” this time it was Baekhyun turned to asked you. “To Pluto.” you reply shortly.

“Mwoh? What are you doing there? There is nothing at there, only a bunch of aliens” Chanyeol clung on your arms and looked at you with his big eyes.

“To get rid all of you.” you pried your arms from his grasp. “Tsk..Tsk..Tsk.. You should be lucky because we spending our time with you. “ Suho shook his head.

“Do I ask you to spend your time with me? Not right? Then, why should I be lucky, .” you growl.

“Language, please.” Kai were scolding on you. “Who are you? My mother? Do my face showed that I give a about that!” you scoffed.

“You are very rough for a girl, Eunmi.” Baekhyun were grinning at you. You rolled your eyes. The elevators dings opened. You stepped out from the elevator and walked out from the building.

“Hey, Eunmi. Wait for us.” Suho yelled and were chasing over you. “What do you guys want now? Aren’t you guys supposed to go to the supermarket?”

“Don’t be mad at us.” Chanyeol pouted. You pushed his head away and continued walking. “Yah, cold heartless girl!” Baekhyun screamed.

You turned to faced him. “What are you calling me, Bacon?” you raised your brow. “My name was not bacon but Baekhyun.” he rolled his eyes. “So, what? You are not an idol for me to care about your heart. You are stupid bunch of idiot.”

“Eunmi-ah.  How dare you call us liked that.” Sehun faked a sniffled. “Stop acting, Sehun. Your tactics was already obsolete.”

He pouted and hiding behind Suho.  You continued walking to the supermarket.

They keep following you. You stormed over you foot. They looked at you with amused. “Stop following me!” you frowned. They quickly looked away and pretending to be interest with something. You rolled your eyes. You take a step forward and them following you too. You take step backwards and them still following you.

  You ruffled your hair in frustration. “Stop following me!”

“We are not following you.” D.O was defending himself. “Oh, yeah..Than explaining this.“ you pointed your finger to Chanyeol who was clung on your arm.

Suho hit his head while Kai cursing silently. Chanyeol was looking at you with his big puppy innocent eyes. You sigh in defeat. You only just waste your time by fighting with them. “What do you guys want from me?”

“We want you cooked for us?” Kai smirked. Your face changing to frowned. “What am I? You’re maid?”

“Yes, you are. You are my beautiful and y maid.” Sehun was hugging you from behind.

You hit his head and he immediately released his grip from you. “Touch me again, and then you died.”

“Hey, you didn’t wipe his dirt from you. You are being unfair, Eunmi!” Kai protested over you.

“Shut up, hypo.” you growled in annoyance. “Bwoh? Hypo! Yah!” Kai yelled angrily. You ignored his tantrum and walked into the supermarket. All the head turned to looked at the figures behind your back. Some of the girls were sequel happily.

You rolled your eyes at the sight. You walked to the vegetables section and buy ingredients for cooking. You called Sehun using your fingers. He walked to you with brightened face. “What can I do for my Eunmi?” he asked. You made a face. “Go bring a cart.” you said to him and give the ingredients to him.

Suho followed behind you quietly. You glancing him and he was looking at you. Why is he looking at me liked that?

“Stop looking at me.” you frowning over him. “Can’t help it. You are beautiful, that’s why I keep looking at you.” he smirked. “Player.” you mumbled slowly.  Sehun ran to you with a cart. He stuck his tongue at Suho and standing closely next to you.

“Eunmi-ah! Can we buy this?” Chanyeol pouted and point to a pack of meat. You were battle inside your mind whether want to buy it or not. “You pay for it.” you said to him. He nodded his head childishly and put the meat inside the cart.

“Eunmi-ah, can we buy this too?” D.O was bringing a pack of sweet drink in front of your face. “Used your money.” you replied shortly. You walked to another section and buy raw materials for your house. This time, Kai was following you. “Stop following me, Kai.” you said to him without looking at his face.

“So, you knew my name. I felt very honor.” he smirked. You turned your face to look at him. “If you came here only want to fight with me, I suggest you go. You better accompany your rhinoceros friends.”

This time, he was silent and didn’t show any sign to argue with you but instead just observing your face. You decide to ignore whatever he does to you. You walked to counter and paid for your grocery. Baekhyun was stopping you; instead he paid the grocery for you. You raised your brow.

He was just smiling at you. He was giving your grocery bags to each of them to hold. Now, you felt liked a princess. You snorted your nose and walked with arrogant step. They only chuckled silently when seeing your new attitudes.