12

My Bad Boys

Soon, the lunch bell ring. You walked out from the class but only to be blocked by a group of stupid girls. What now.

You glanced over Sehun inside your class. He was surrounding by girls. Poor Sehun.

You smirked and shift your eyes to group of monkey that is in front of you. “May I help you?”

“Yes, you are. Stay away from OUR Exo oppa.” she warned. “Your Exo oppa? Since when they became your property?” you raised your brow.

“You little girl. Just do what we said!” her friends yelling at you. You looked at them with your annoyed expression. “And why would I? Who are you? My mother?” you scoffed.

“You—“

“Listen here, stupid monkeys. I don’t care about Exo or about you. You all can have him as you want. Stay away from me. You didn’t even know what am I capable do to all of you.” you flipped your hair with arrogant and walk passing them. Stupid girl.

You walked into the cafeteria and ran to the counter. You bought for your food and walked out from the café. But unlucky for you, because Chanyeol was screaming on your name.

“Eunmi-ah.” he was running to you. You held your hand in front of you and prevent him from coming closer to you. “3 meters away from me.”

Chanyeol growl. “What with you and your stupid rules.”

“So that I will be able to live longer than I expect.” you mumbled. He took a step closer to you. You backed away from him until you hit someone from your back. You turned your head abruptly. It was Baekhyun. “Since when you are here?”

“Since last year.” he is trying making a joke. “That was lame joke.” you scoffed.

Chanyeol was lifting you in bridal style when you not looking at him. You yelped in surprised. “Yah! What are you doing! Let me down!”

“Not in a chance.” Chanyeol smirked and bring you to their table. Girls and boys were badmouthing about you. You hit your head. My life was totally going to be doomed. Stupid Exo to the K.

Chanyeol put you down and make you sit between him and D.O. Kai was smirking at you. Sehun ran to the table with pant. His eyes were glaring at you. “You! How dare you leave me alone with those stupid girls.”

“What? I just give you time to bonded with your fan girls.” You said with innocent face. “Bonded my . Stupid crazy maniac fans girls.” he cursed.

You looked over Kai. He give you ‘what’ look. “Why you didn’t mad at him when he cursing? But when it comes to me, you act liked my mother.”

“It is because you are MY Eunmi.” he smirked and leaning closer to you before D.O pushed his head away.

“3 meters away from her.” D.O reminded Kai. You looked at him with amused. At least, there is someone matured here.

D.O shifted his eyes to you. He bites your bread and kissed your cheek. You eyes wonder in surprised even Kai, Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“You did not kissing her!” they yelled. Chanyeol was locking D.O head with his arm while Suho hit his head. Sehun was rubbing the spot where D.O kissed you with his sleeves. “Stupid D.O hyung.” he cursed.

You were still frozen on your place. Did he just kiss my cheek? “Do Kyungsoo. You are dead.” you glared him. He swallow his saliva and back away from you. Thanks to Kai reflex action. He grips both of D.O arm and locked behind him.

“Eun..Eunmi-ah, you love me right? You are not going to kill me, right?” he stuttered. “Oh believe me, I would liked to kill you right now.” You smirked. You take Sehun drink and poured at D.O. He was completely soaking wet.

Kai held his hand to high five with you but you just looking at his hand with blank face. “Oh come on, Eunmi. Don’t kill the joy.” he pouted.

Did almighty Kai pouted at me? You rolled your eyes. D.O looked at you with his puppy eyes. “I hate you.” he faked a cry.

“Oh believe me that I hate you more.” you mocked his words. Suho was looking at you. “What?” you asked him.

“Nothing.” he replied and quickly looked away. You raised your brow. Weird guy.