44 - To The Supermarket ( Part 1)

My Bad Boys

 

You lay your tired body on the sand, following by the rest of Exo-K. Kai took a glance at you before he shifted his attention back to the sky.

"Did you have a fun?"

You looked at him and smiled. You nodded your head. Although you didn't say anything, Kai caught your smile. He smiled consciousness. "I'm glad." he whisper.

Your silent and  peaceful time was interrupted by Sehun and Chanyeol grumbled stomach.

"What's with that sounds? It is an earthquake." D.O widens his eyes.

 

"That's not an earthquake, D.O. That's Sehun and Chanyeol stomach sounds." Baekhyun snicker. You rolled your eyes while getting up yourself. You dusted the dirt from your cloth. "Where are you going?" Chayeol blurted out. Instead of answering him, you just go inside the villa, headed to the kitchen. Sehun followed you from behind.

"What are you doing, Eunmi?"

"What else? Cooks, of course." you said in 'duh' tones.

"Really? You are going to cook for us?"

You pushed Sehun out of your ways. You open the fridge and only to find this :

 

 

Sehun looked away when he noticed your narrowed eyes. "Seriously, guys."

Sehun cleared his throat. "You couldn't blame us. We are rarely come here."

You hit your forehead while looking at him with bored. "Is there any supermarket here?"

"Of course. "

"Then, what are you waiting for, let's go."

"Em, Eunmi-ah. You might want to change your cloth." Sehun avoiding from looking at you. His face changing into red like tomato. You raised your brow before you caught his means. You are quickly covering yourself. "Yah, byuntae! Look away."

"Here, wear this. I got another spare of my clean shirt." He hands his clean shirt to you before leaving you alone in the kitchen. You looked at his shirt. Without a choice, you get into the nearer bathroom and change your cloth.

 

"Isn't these shirt is too girly?" you asked to yourself while looking at Sehun shirt. You just shrugged your shoulder. You tied your hair into ponytails and bumping into Baekhyun while walking out.

He caught your waist before you fall. "Yah, gwenchana?"

 

Your eyes widen when you notice that his face are closer to you. You pushed his face away. "Yah, what was that for? Am I too ugly until you pushed me away."

You just rolled your eyes. Jeez! How many times do I rolled my eyes today. Baekhyun pouting face quickly changes into frowned when he noticed you wearing Sehun ex girlfriends shirt.

"Why you wear her shirt?"

"Her?"

" Yes, her as Sehun ex-girlfriend."

Ah, now it makes a sense. " Well, if you didn't notice, my shirt completely wet and I was kind enough to cook a meal for you guys. Unfortunately, there is nothing I could use to cook."

"Did someone say cook?" Chanyeol popped his head behind the door.

"Stop popping around, Yeol." you scoffed. He grinned widely. You look at him weirdly. "What's wrong with you? Are you lost your mind?"

" Nothing. It's just that...you call me, Yeol."

"So?"

"Eunmi that I knew never call me with that name." he rubbed his neck sheepishly. You cleared your throat while remaining your poker face. "If that's so, I wouldn't call you with that name again."

"No, no, no! Please. You know that I love how the way you called me with that name." Chanyeol bit his lips with shy. Baekhyun was burning with jealousy just by watching a lovey dovey scene in front of his eyes.

"You also could call me Bacon!" he interrupts. Soon, both of them into a glaring competition. You cleared your throat again.

"You guys could continue bickering, while I am going out from here."

As on the right cue, Sehun walking out from his room. You just grabbed his wrist and walked passed the rest of Exo. "Where are you guys going?" Kai blurted out.

"To the supermarket."

Abruptly, five yelling voices could be here. You are covering both of your eyes. I am going to deaf if they keep yelling over and over. "We want to go too. Can we?" Suho asked you.

"Of course. The more, the merrier."

A little that you didn't know, Sehun was cursing to his hyung inside his mind. Such a er hyung!