14

My Bad Boys

You change from your uniform to your normal outfit and walking out from the café with tired body. Exo-K is waiting for you at outside. You jumped in surprised when Chanyeol hugging you from behind.

“Eunmi-ah, I missed you.” he pouted and nuzzled on your neck. “Let me go, Yeol-ah. I am tired.” you sigh.

Seriously, you don’t have any mood to fight with them too. Tiredness was already taking of your body. “Yeol? I liked my nick name.” he beamed happily.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol! Let her go. She needs a space. Three meter away, remember!” Kai shoot him envious look. The truth is he also want to hug you liked what Chanyeol did to you.

“You are just jealous with me.” Chanyeol stuck his tongue out and continued nuzzled on your neck. Suho pulled his collar and pushed him away from you. “Yah, gwenchana? Need me to lift you up?” he asked you.

You nodded your head tiredly. You rubbed both of your eyes and yawned in tired. Suho bent down his knee in front of you.

“What are you doing?” you asked him.

“Hope up.” he said to you.

You gasp in surprised. “Not in a chance I will do that.”

You walked faster than him but he caught your wrist. Baekhyun helping him lifts you up on his back. You were protesting and kicking him. “Yah, Bacon! Let me down!”

“You tired Eunmi. Just do what he told. It is not liked his is going to you or you want him to do that?” Baekhyun smirked. Your face turned to red because of the embarrassment. You pouted and hope on Suho back.

Baekhyun patted your head. “Good girl.”

“I am not a dog.” you mumbled before your eyes closed. Suho was peeking on your on his back. He smiled when seeing you sleeping figure. You look like an angle, Eunmi.

Sehun was throwing his tantrum. “Why it must be Suho hyung, why not me.” he whined childishly.

“Yeah, why it must Suho hyung and not me.” Kai interrupt and showed him disagree face.

“Shut up, Kai, Sehun. Eunmi was sleeping. You guys could probably wake her up.” D.O growl angrily and hit their head. They pouted and walked closely to you. Who know Suho might do something at you.

"Not matured kids.” Suho rolled his eyes.


You stirred from your sleep when someone pulled you closer to his body. You snuggled on his muscular chest. I feel warmed and I liked it. Warm? Muscular chest?

You quickly shoot your eyes up. Your eyes grew bigger when seeing how much close of Suho face with you.

“KYA!!!!!!!!” you screamed and kick him from the bed. He fell on the floor with loud thud sounds. He growl and winced in pain. “Yah! Why were you kicking me away!” he frowning.

Exo-K quickly stormed inside Suho room. “Yah, what is happening here?” Chanyeol asked with morning hair.

You wrapped yourself with the blanket. “What are you doing here in my bed, Kim Suho?”

Suho flipped his hair and smirked at you. “If you are not realizing yet, that was MY bed.”

You raised your brow. You looked around the room and it was true that this is not your room. You shifted your view to all of them. They are smirking at you.

“You are inside OUR house, Eunmi baby.” Kai winked at you. You make a disgusting face but you got to admit, although with morning hair, he is still look hot. Yah! What are you thinking, Park Eunmi! Although he is hot, he is still byuntae.

You kicked the blanket away and it hit on Suho face. He is lying on the floor with his shirtless body. You bent down to your knee. “What are you doing here, lying on the floor?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?” he rolled his eyes. He got up from the cold floor and lying on his bed. Sehun held your hand. “We should go out, Eunmi-ah.”

Suho abruptly held your left hand. “Don’t leave me.” he muttered while buried his face on the pillow.

“Hyung, let her go.” Sehun said with cold voice. Suho get up from the bed and glaring at him without letting your hand go. “This is my room. You should going out, Sehun.’

You are watching over their fight with amused. This is your first time seeing they fight with each other. D.O hit his head. He puffed on his cheek. Don’t tell me that am going to happening again.

Being as the matured one in that room, he snatched both of your arms away and leading you out. “Yah, Do Kyungsoo! Who the hell you think you are!” Sehun and Suho shouted at once.

“Em, D.O-ah. Do you think that there is nothing going to happen to both of them?” you asked him.

“Nah, don’t worried about that gorilla. They always liked that.” he smiled and led you the kitchen. You sit at the empty stool and look around the house.

“I liked how the way it design.” you blurt out.

“You liked it?” he asked while pouring milk on your glass. You just nodded your head. You drink the milk. D.O was watching over you. You raised your brow.

“What are you looking at?”

He smiled and wiped some milk trace at the corner of your lips. “There is moustache on your lips.”

You face flushed in red. You fan your face and avoid from looking at his eyes. Was it just me or the atmospheres are so hot at here.

“I think it is better for me to go. Thanks for letting me stayed here.” you said awkwardly. D.O chuckled when seeing your uncomfortable state. He nodded his head and opened the door for you.

You smiled and walked inside your house. You wiped out your sweat. Whew. I think I will go insane if I staying at their house for little longer.