16

My Bad Boys

“So, what are you planning to buy for your sister?” you asked Kai while eating your waffles. Kai scratched his not itchy head. “I..I don’t know. I am when come to this part.” he smiled sheepishly. He shift his eyes to you. “If it would be you, what you would like?” he asked.

You pointed to yourself and he nodded his head. You puffed your cheek and smiles when you get the answer. “If I were your sister, I would like an accessory.”

Kai smirked.I’ll better remember it. Both of you walked around the street to find the present until you spot beautiful earrings.

“Yah, hypo! Buy this for her.” you showed the earrings to him. Kai took the earring from you and went to the counter, paid for the gift. You decide to wait for him outside the shop since there are nothing caught your attention inside the shop.

A few minutes later, Kai walked out from the shop. “Where are we going next?” he asked you. “What else, back of course.” you rolled your eyes.

“Aw..It’s still early, Eunmi-ah. Did you know how hard I put the sleeping pill in their drinks?” Kai whisper the last statements slowly.

“What are you saying?” you asked him since you couldn’t catch his words. “What do you mean? I said nothing.” he lied.

Kai spotted a picture booth not far from the two of you. He grabs your hand and ran to the booth. “Yah! Where are we going?” you yelled. Both of you ran inside the booth.

“Seriously,Kai. What are we? Five years old kids.” you rolled your eyes. “Smiled.” he screamed and the light flashed out. Kai grinned and put another coin. He bring you closer to him and snap the picture.

He printed out the picture and within a minute after that, the picture is already done. He grinned when seeing the picture. “Your face look weird, Eunmi-ah.”

“Jeez, thanks for the praised. May I have this honor to going back, right now?” you said sarcastically.

“You are not fun at all, Eunmi-ah.” he pouted. “Well, I am very sorry because I couldn’t be someone who is fun.” you rolled your eyes. You walking ahead of him and leaving him behind.

“Yah, Eunmi! Where are you going?” Kai shouted. You ignoring him and continue walking. He keep going shouting over your name. People were looking at him liked he some sort of crazy guys. You ducked your head in embarrassed.This hypo. I’ll swear I will kill him!

You ran back to him and closed his mouth using both of your hands. “Screaming again, I’ll swear I will chop you down.” you hissed. Kai grinned playfully. He your hands and you immediately released your hands from his mouth.

You looked at your hands with frown. “What did you just do, Kim Jong In?” you growl in angry. “That’s what you get when you ignored me.”

You pouted and looked at your hands with disgust. Kai hold your hands and wiped his trace using his sleeve. “There, better?”

You rolled your eyes and walking back to your apartment. Kai quickly chased you from behind.

You stepping inside the elevator and pressed to fifth floors. Kai was leaning his body on the wall. He was gazing over you. “What are you looking at?” you asked him.

“You know what, Eunmi? You would be prettier if you always smile.” he patted your head. Your face turned to red. You avoid from looking at his eyes, hope that he didn’t see your blushing face.Why I am suddenly felt hot.

The elevator dings open. You stepped out from it and went to your apartment. Your eyes widen when seeing the rest of Kai’s friends hang in front of your house.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked them. Suho, the first one who are noticed you. “Where are you going?”

“Out. Kai was asking my help to found a gift for his sister.” you replied with calm. Chanyeol scoffed behind Suho. “Sister my .”

Baekhyun cleared his throat. All his friends were sending daggers to Kai, even him too. “Eunmi-ah, you must be tired. Why don’t you get inside and rest?”

You nodded your head but before you could go, Kai stopping you. He give a small bag to you. “That was for you.” he smiled and pushed you inside your house. You tilt your head. What a weird guys. You look at the small bag that he gave to you. You take out the box and gasped. It was the earring that I choose for his sister but why he gave it to me?


“Kim Jongin, inside the house, NOW!” Suho commanding with his cold voice. Baekhyun was sitting next to Sehun. All the heads are focusing their view to Kai.

 “What are you doing, Kai? How dare you put the sleeping pills in our drink?” Chanyeol yelled at him.

“Jeez, relax hyung. It is not like I kill you.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Yes, you are. You are killing me because you got spending all the day with Eunmi. My Eunmi!” Chanyeol stormed on his foot.

“Really, then I’ll gladly to kill you again.” Kai smirked. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Where were you going? Did you do something bad to Eunmi?” Sehun growled.

“Stop growling. You are not lion, Sehun.” D.O interrupts. “Hyung!! Why you always spoiled my mood.” he pouted.

Kai take out his wallet and open it. He smirked when he saw the thing he likes want to show to the rest. “Look at what I’ve got.”

He showed the picture and their eyes widen. “It’s.” Baekhyun yelled. “Not!” Suho interrupt. “Fair!” D.O finished it.

“How could you take a picture with her without us knowing about this?” Baekhyun growled.

“Say the one who took her picture with sneak when she wearing maid uniform.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“But that’s different!” Suho and Baekhyun yelled. “You got to do a skinship with her!” D.O pouted.

Chanyeol puffed his cheek and watched the childish argument. Inside his head, he already planned on something. He grinned. Sehun was looking at him with weird expression. “What are you thinking about, hyung?”

“Huh? Nothing.” Chanyeol denied and ran to his room. Tomorrow, I will make Eunmi spent all her day with me, alone.

 

 

++++++++++++

A special thanks to

For subscribing and support my story..

I really appreciate it..

Kai,Suho and Sehun also would like to thanks you...

Please receiving their heart and kiss, neh...