Chapter 36 ( Flashback Part 8 )

My Bad Boys

The lunch bell rang. You hurriedly ran out of your class, leaving Eunhae behind. She grabbed your shoulder with pants. "Yah! Why you so rushing?"

"Huh? I just wanna eat so badly. I'm hungry." you lied. The truth is you want to see Jongjin badly. A second you haven't seen him, you felt like one year. Where he is?

You walk to the cafeteria with a gloomy face. You still searching for his figure along the walk. Eunhae shaking her head. "Just admit that you want to see your so precious boyfriend, Eunmi."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Who says that I've find Jongjin oppa?"

"Stop lying. You bad when it comes about lie, Eunmi." she smirked.

You pouted. Is it too obvious? You are going to the cafeteria and your face brightened when seeing Jongjin there. He sits with his friends at their usual place. You notice a tense aura around them. Jae Hyun glared at him while Jongjin shooting him his innocent look.

Eunhae cling on your arms. "Erm, Eunmi-ah. Did something happen to them? Why they look like want to kill each other?"

"Nan molla. Let's greet them, then." you smiled.

You wrapped your arms around Jongjin neck; kissing his cheek. "Annyeong oppa." Jongjin pulled your hands; making you sit on his laps. Your face blush. From the corner of your eyes, you could see  Eunhae smirk at you. Stupid Jongjin oppa and his skinship.

"Erm, oppa. Could you let me go. Everyone is looking at us."

"Why would I? Let them be. After all, they already know that you are my girl."

Jae Hyun put down his spoon hardly on the table. You jumped in surprise. Lucky for you that Jongjin held you waist tightly, preventing you from falling onto the cold floor.

"I'm out of here. You could stay here if you want, Chi Hoon. " he said with disgust face. You are watching all his cold movement until he went out from the cafeteria. Chi Hoon resting his body on the chair. He was gazing at you before he shifted his attention to Jongjin.

"What? You agree with him too?"Jongjin asked him.

"Everyone knows that what are you doing right now is wrong."

"How wrong huh? This is not your business." Jongjin spat angrily.

"彼女の感じ遊ぶことを止めなさい( stop playing with her feelings)."

"これ避けなさい, Chi Hoon(stay out of this, Chi Hoon )."

"私警告している 何でもあなた起こったら私達責任にしてはいけな ( I'm warning you. Don't blame us if anything happens to you.)"

Chi Hoon getting up from the seat. He smirked at you.

"貧乏人によって愚か者る (Poor you because get easily fool with him)".

"Leave us alone, Chi Hoon." Jonjin growled.

A little that Jongjin and Chi Hoon doesn't know is you could speak Japanese and you understand what they said just now. You stared Jongjin face. "What is he talking about, oppa?" you pretend doesn't know what they said just now.

"Just ignored it, baby. It's not important. Are you hungry?"

You bite your lower lips. I am not dumb girl oppa. I know that you lie to me. There is something that you hide from me.

You nodded your head. He tucked your hair behind your ears. "Wait here, arasso. I'm going to buy the food." He pecks on your lips.

You are watching his retreating figure. "What are you hiding from me, oppa? Whatever it is, I'm going to find it."

Your appetite suddenly lost and you don't feel hungry anymore. Eunhae already disappeared from her trance. You are going outside the cafeteria only to be pushed by someone to the bathroom.

"Look what we have here. It's our school princess. Tsk. Princess my ." Saemi rolled her eyes.

"What...What do you want, Saemi-shi? Did I do something wrong with you?"

"Yes you are. You steal my man!"

"Your man? Who is your man? What are you talking about?"

"Tsk. Pretending to be clueless, huh. Girls, let's go. Let's leave this stupid here. "

Saemi stop from walking. She turned to look at you. "The happiness that you are proud about is a fake. You heard me, a FAKE. "

"Who is your man, Saemi-shi?"

"You don't know?"

You shook your head. She plays with her nail while leaning her small petite body on the sink. "Your Jongjin oppa. Your new boyfriend."

You gasped.  She's lying, right? It can't be true. "You lie!"

Saemi stop from playing with her nails. " Depend on you whether you want to believe it or not. "

She takes out a small piece paper and throw it in your face. "Come to the address tonight if you want to know the truth."

Saemi push the door open, walking out from the bathroom. You pick the paper. Should I go or shouldn't I?

"If I were you, I will go." said someone from outside the bathroom. You walked out and meet Jae Hyun face to face. "Since when you here, oppa?"

"That's not the main problem. If you wanna know the truth, I advice you to go before you get more hurt."

"What are you trying to tell me, oppa? I couldn't understand it."

"Just go. It is not my responsibility to tell you the truth." he said before he leaves you.

"Why everyone acting likes this? Why they force me to go?"