07

My Bad Boys

You stuffed your belonging inside your bags. Sehun was blocking your way. You ruffled your hair in frustration. You already were late for your part time work. “Move, Sehun!”

“So, you know my name. I felt honor.” he chuckled. You bite your cheek in frustrated. This guy really made me crazy and insane.

“Want do you want, Sehun?” you asked him. “You.” he smirked. Here we go again. You push his body away with all your strength. He didn’t budge from his seat at all. Ara was running to your direction and suddenly you thought an evil idea.

“Yo, Ara. Sehun wanted to invite you going to date with him. He want bring you to the Lotte World.” you yelled.

Sehun jumped from his seat in surprised. He hissed at you. “What are you doing, Eunmi!”

You look him with your poker face. “Getting rid of you.”  Ara clung on Sehun arm happily. “Oppa, I am so happy because you finally ask me for a date.” You mocked her words and make puke face behind her. You cleared your throat, gaining their attention. “Would both of you moved away? You guys blocking my way.”

Sehun ignore you demand. He stayed still on his seat. Thanks to Ara. She pulled him up and made him give a way for you. You smiled arrogantly. Thanks .

Sehun was looking at you and asking for your help. You wink him and waving your hand without looking at him. You walked out from your class but only to being blocked with someone figure. You shoot your eyes up and meeting with his eyes. He flashed his famous smirked to you.

“Hey, there beautiful.” He grinned. You frowned. Another playboy. You cleared your throat. “Can you scoot away? You are blocking my way.”

“Why so rushing? Where are you going my lady?” Kai your cheek. You bit his finger hand and he yelped in pain. You spat all the dirt. “Touch me again, I swear that you will have no son in the future.” you warned him.

You pushed him away and walked out from school. Kai turned too looked at his friends with his stunning face. “Did she just bite me?” he gasps.

Suho and D.O high-five each other. “You buddy.” Chanyeol laugh him. Kai observed your mark on his finger. He grinned. I found someone interesting.

Suho poke his head inside Sehun class and call him. Girls were dying over their hotness. Ara still clung on Sehun arm.

“Who is she?” D.O asked Sehun. Ara beat Sehun and answering D.O question instead of Sehun. “I’m his girlfriends.”

“Bwoh? Did I heard true? You choose these s to be your girls. Wow.” Baekhyun smirked.

Sehun frowned and pushed Ara away from him. Her back hit with the hard wall. “Oppa, why you did to me? It’s hurt.” she pouted.

“Yah! What a bad maknae. That’s not the way you treat girls.” Suho tsk him.

“She is not MY GIRL. I wouldn’t choose these s to be my girl. Stupid Eunmi. How dare she prank me?” Sehun hissed angrily. “Did someone say Eunmi?” Chanyeol ears perked up. “Where is she?” he asked eagerly.

“She already out. You guys late.” Sehun frowned and pried Ara arms from him. “Yah! Leave me alone!” he yelled in fade up. Baekhyun helped Sehun pried his arm from Ara. He glared her. “Please, leaving us alone.” he give her his sweet smiled. Ara screamed in faint and nodded her head.

“.” Kai mumbled and looked at her direction with uninterested face. “So, where are we going after this?” Chayeol asked Suho.

“What else? Going to my new house of coursed. Opss..It’s our new house.” he said sarcastically. Sehun and Baekhyun followed behind them quietly and went to their new house.