Chapter 2

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The restaurant was full with customers. Joon and Yo Seob went in to find a table near the fountain placed at the center of the restaurant to have their dinner. As soon as they ordered their meal, Yo Seob turned to Lee Joon.

"You fought with him again? Aigoo.. It has been three years, hyung.. Can't you guys settle down yet? Aigoo.. MBLAQ is so dead if your fans knew about this.." Yo Seob giggled. It was funny to know that both Mir and Joon still felt awkward with each other though MBLAQ had already debuted for 3 years now.

"It's not me. He always do things that I don't like. So, how can I like him?" Joon was so serious with his words, making Yo Seob stop giggling.

"Okay..Okay.. As now you guys are only arguing about things that are not that serious, I guess you both can get better with each other soon. Hwaiting!" Yo Seob even made an agyeo and thumbs up. He really knew how to cheer people up. Joon slowly smiled.

Both Joon and Yo Seob had their meal and chattered about so many things. They laughed at funny things and even got mad over things that made them angry. But then, they would burst into laugh themselves. Suddenly, Joon's smile faded away when he saw someone was having a meal alone not far from them. The boy was watching him being with Yo Seob. His glare sent a shiver through the whole Joon's body.

"Hyung.. Hyung..?' Yo Seob tried to pull Joon back to reality. He even waved his hands in front of Joon's face. "Are you okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter