Chapter 23

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A week later~

Seung Ho groaned when he felt a pair of hands shook him away from his dreamland. For that, he took a pillow from his side and covered his ears with it. ‘Arghh I want to sleep.. Please just let me sleep!’

“Yah.. Seung Ho yah.. Wake up. It’s 4.30 a.m. and I got something serious to tell you. Please, Seung Ho, wake up!” It was their manager, Kevin, who already been there for more than 5 minutes, just to wake this leader up. Seung Ho usually had problems in waking up early but today was worst; since he had not much sleep in the past week and only now he got his time to be on bed. Again, Seung Ho groaned in anger.

“Why?! What is it so important that you need me to be awake at this godly hour?!”

“Thunder.” That simple answer crashed Seung Ho to reality immediately. His eye shot open upon hearing that name and he quickly sat on his bed to face the manager. Kevin’s voice was not in an excited tone or any sort of that; Seung Ho could sense worry from it ... and that was really making Seung Ho impatient. He definitely did not want to hear anything bad happened to the boy.

Kevin finally took a deep breath; it was as if he was going to tell about something really bad. He looked like a doctor who would announce a death and that totally scared Seung Ho. ‘No.. It can’t be, right?’

“What happened to Thunder?! Why?! Don’t just keep quiet like this! You are making me crazy!!” He yelled, clearly not satisfied on the way Kevin reacted towards him. He just knew something bad was happening, or else why in the world did this man in front of him behaving like this?

Seung Ho was not having his proper sleep for more than a week; therefore the others had convinced him to just go back to the dorm and had had his sleep; at least just for a night. Because of that, it was Kevin’s responsibility to accompany Thunder at the hospital. Now that Kevin was here, Seung Ho could do nothing except to worry about his lover’s condition.

Kevin finally held his head up, after staring at his finger for quite a moment. He looked at Seung Ho in his eyes and let out a sigh. “Thunder ... he had a very high fever just now, and ... and ... the doctor said that it might be because of infection to his brain when he nearly drowned in the tank before. He pulses were getting weaker and weaker, Seung Ho. I’m afraid that he couldn—“

“Stop!! Don’t you ever say that!! He’ll make it, for god’s sake! Don’t you dare to finish your sentence or else I have to finish you here!” It was a very tense moment as Seung Ho had already grab Kevin’s shirt collar and raised his fist up. The brown haired manager was shocked at Seung Ho’s sudden response.

“Ssseung.. Seung Ho yah.. I’m sorry okay? Please, stop this. I was just giving my opinion after what I saw just now, Seung Ho. If you were there, you would definitely feel the same. Even the doctor didn’t give much hope to us. Seung Ho, we have to get ready for the worst, okay?”

Kevin’s words put Seung Ho into a deep thought. He had to agree that Thunder had been in coma for more than a week now, and the chances for the boy to be awake were getting lesser each day. Thunder’s body was getting weaker day by day without anyone realising it. Was this the sign that his body could not take it anymore? Was this the sign that Thunder had given up? Seung Ho slowly let Kevin go and he cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter