Chapter 24

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sssang ... Hyunn..??”

His mind went blank at that particular moment. Seung Ho could see nothing but a pair of beautiful eyes staring back at him with a smile; a very sweet smile.

“Hyung.. No.. Please.. Don’t call the doctor. He’ll kill me if he knew this. Haha~” The laugh sounded weak, but it could not even manage to hide the happiness and excitement the younger felt at that moment. For a moment, Seung Ho could not understand what was happening right before his eyes. ‘Thunder is awake? Is this true?! I’m not dreaming, am I? But what is he trying to say? Why should we hide this from the doctor?’

All the confusion Seung Ho had was almost taken away by the soft touch of Thunder’s lips on his own. He was so into understanding what was actually happening until he did not realise the younger had leaned forward to kiss him right at that moment. That few seconds of soft yet sweet kiss between the two was as if the best moment Seung Ho ever experienced in his 26 years of life. Their kiss was neither forceful nor passionate; it was just ... sweet, and that was what he was longing for; that soft lips Thunder owned to be captured in his.

Thunder pulled away not long after that, when he felt that Seung Ho was not responding towards his action. The elder was fixing his eyes on that black haired pale boy, and his eyes had this one indescribable gaze that confused Thunder. For that, Thunder sat straight on his bed facing the elder.

“Hyung..? Are you okay? Why..? D--don’t you ... like it?” Thunder stuttered his words out, being afraid that his action had angered his leader. Unfortunately, his questions were left unanswered when Seung Ho lowered his view to the floor. Slowly he sighed.

“You kissed me.” Seung Ho said, short. With those three words, Thunder frowned. ‘ Is he mad at me?’

The next few seconds were so awkward, with Thunder being nervous to see Seung Ho’s reaction and all. Both of them were doing nothing but staring at each other; Thunder did not dare to have his head held up, so he ended up throwing his view onto the bed.

A grin slowly appeared on Seung Ho’s lips upon seeing the younger’s behaviour as he pinched the chubby cheeks lightly. “Yah.. You dare to do that to me, huh?? Who gave you the permission to kiss me, huh? Who did?!” he yelled playfully, earning a weak chuckle from the other.

“Aren’t you sick? You did have a high fever last night, didn’t you? How come you were so naughty today?” Seung Ho lay next to Thunder and made himself comfortable on the bed. He then pulled the boy into his warm embrace before running his hand on Thunder’s hair.

“Nope. I had never been healthier than this before.” Thunder smiled as he turned to face Seung Ho. “I’m sorry, hyung. Last night’s fever thingy was only a prank. Haha~” 

“What?! It was only a prank?! Aish, you naughty boy.. How could you do this to me?? I was so worried about you, don’t you know that?” He could not help but to laugh along the younger when he saw that cheeky grin on Thunder’s face. “...but then, I still love you though you made me feel a little bit angry at first.”

“Really?? You really love me? You really do, hmm?”

“Of course I do, you silly. How can I stop loving you when it was hard enough to gain your love before? We went through so much just to be together; so I am definitely not letting any moment of us go waste, my dear. I love you, Sanghyun. I love you, and I will always do with all my heart.” Those words with sincerity really made Thunder felt happy. He smiled for a while, but then he frowned.

“Hyung, why were you so cold just now? I—I m-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter