Chapter 10

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I miss him..” That was the word that blurted out of Mir’s mouth when all of the members were having their meal together that night. Since the day Thunder left the house, every meal was not as cheerful as before. It would be all gloomy and full of silence.

Joon did not even have a proper meal for the past three days. Again, that night, he just played with his food and showed no interest in entering them into his mouth. Seeing Joon in that condition, G.O sighed.

“Joon.. I don’t think you should starve. Have at least a bite, please. You’ll get sick if you insist on starving like this..”

Almost immediately, Joon put his fork down and gave a quick glance at his hyungs before getting up from his seat.

“How can I eat when that brat is here with us?! When the person who hurt Thunder is sitting here with us?! He’s seriously so damn useless! That so-called leader of us.. He’s the one who should save Thunder, not send him away to hell!”

With those last words, Joon slammed the door to his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He threw his view to the floor, almost having his tears falling down his flawless cheeks. The boy was surely so broken down at that time, with no strength to face the everyday world. He stared at the bed next to his sadly. It was so tidy since it was not touched by anyone for days. He stared at the bed that belongs to a boy he loved so much, a boy he missed so much.

‘Thunder.. Where are you..? Please come back.. Thunder..’ Joon buried his face into his pillow, couldn’t hold in his tears anymore. The more he tried to hold them in, the more pain he felt in his heart. The sobbing was getting louder and louder, as Joon cried all his pain out.

 

^_^

 

G.O took a glance of his best friend’s face. He knew how Seung Ho felt hearing those words from Joon just now. Seung Ho was expressionless, barely touched hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter