Chapter 5

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boys, get ready. We'll be leaving in half an hour. Quick, or else we'll be late for the schedule." Kevin, MBLAQ's manager instructed. G.O and Joon, who were already in the living room, fully dressed, looked at the blue clock hung on the wall weirdly.

"This is unsual.. It would always be me who keep you guys waiting, but now.. How can they be this late??" G.O frowned. He took a view of the door to Thunder's room. It was completely shut.

'This is weirder. Thunder's late? Never did he late for anything. That boy.. Is he okay?'

Only then, Seung Ho appeared from his room, ready for their schedule.

"Where's Thunder and Mir? Joon, is Thunder okay? Why's he not here?" Seung Ho said, concerned. Joon looked at his leader but no words could escape from his lips. After a few seconds of silence, he gave up and threw back his sight onto the brown carpet on the floor again.

"Seung Ho-ah.. I think you better go and check on him. This is not something normal." The suggestion G.O gave made Seung Ho sure about getting into the visual maknae's room. He did not need anytime to think further, he quickly paced his feet towards the well-shut door.

He turned the knob and to his surprise, he saw Thunder and Mir, both sitting on the edge of Thunder's bed. They seemed like they were talking about something serious. Thunder looked very worried and grey. Seung Ho need no explanation to figure out what was happening to his dongsaeng. Mir, who then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter