Chapter 14

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Try to escape
Wherever you are
I can see you
You know deeply
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Look at me now
I don’t wanna cry no more, more

[Song Ji Eun (ft Bang Yong Guk) – Going Crazy]

 

~FLASHBACK~

-MBLAQ’s waiting room, almost a year before-

“Wooh.. This song is pretty scary, you know?” Joon looked at G.O with a frown.

“Yup, I do agree on that! Wonder if there’s really that kind of secret lover in this world.” said G.O, full of curiosity.

Seung Ho chuckled. “Of course there is, you silly! Or else, why in the world did the songwriter write this song? How could he come up with the idea of making this song?”

Joon, in return, looked at Seung Ho with a pout. “How could you tell? It’s not like you have met one..”

“I don’t need to meet one, Joonie. I’m Yang Seung Ho, I know everything..” Seung Ho smiled proudly.

“Tskk.. stop boasting about yourself, hyung!” Thunder said and threw a cushion pillow towards his leader, which then made everyone laughed over Seung  Ho’s ‘mad’ expression.

“Yah! You.. come here!” Seung Ho stood up and ran after their visual maknae, ready to attack once he got him. The room turned chaos after Mir took revenge on his eldest hyung too.

“Hyung, the almighty leader should be able to catch his prey fast, but you..?” the maknae laughed his off.

“Yah.. stop making fun of me..!” Seung Ho changed his aim and ran towards the MBLAQ’s maknae, Mir. The whole room was full with laughter of five best buddies of a famous idol group called MBLAQ.

Not far from them, stood a boy who envied their close relationship very much. A very sad expression appeared on that flawless face. “Seung Ho-yah.. please don’t abandon my love for you.. or else, I just have something to do about it..”

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Doo Joon smirked. He loved the way Seung Ho treated the other members naturally before. He always adored the elder leader, and that way, he learnt to lead his own group too. The very first day he saw the leader was the day when BEAST debut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter