Chapter 4

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~FLASHBACK~

“Sang Bae!!” G.O shouted as he saw two figures standing near the balcony of their 8th floor apartment. His pulse were racing and he was so shocked to see what was happening before his eyes.

It was only the fourth day for their new member in group, and it was already a painful memory to be remembered. G.O voice called for the other 3 members of an idol group which was scheduled to debut in 11 days. Lee Joon, Seung Ho and Mir went out of their respective rooms. All of them were speechless for what they saw.

At the balcony, stood their ex-maknae with their new member in group. Sang Bae had Thunder at his neck, and in his right hand was a knife, which he pointed at the neck of his rival. Thunder, who was only 19, shivered in fear.

“Ssaang.. Sang Bae-ah.. Please.. Dddoon’t... Don’t do this to me.. Please..” Thunder begged as he had his tears came down slowly on his pale cheeks. His pale skin seemed paler than usual.

“Quiet! I had enough of you! So, now, you choose.. Either you want to die here, or die down there, 8 floors below. Which would you prefer, huh??!!” Sang Bae jerked Thunder at the edge of the balcony and made Thunder screamed.

“NOO!!” That young boy seemed so scared.

Seung Ho took a few steps closer towards his two donsaengs. He knew he couldn’t just watch everything. He had to stop them. It was not because he was the leader, but because he was their eldest hyung. He should be responsible for was happening.

“Sang Bae-ah.. Please, let him go. You don’t want to do this right? If something happens to him, you’ll be in big trouble. Sang Bae.. you’re a very good person. You don’t want this to happen, right?” He tried to talk as calm as possible in order to persuade Sang Bae to let Thunder go. As if his idea was a message sent to the others, they suddenly played their roles as well.

Joon took his steps forward too. “Sang Bae.. This will get you nowhere. Trust me. If you still want to be in this group, we can try to talk to Rain hyung. This is not a good way to behave.”

“No!! You guys are not going to see me getting out of this balcony unless he dies!” At that time he turned to the shivering Thunder. He quickly took his knife and lashed a mark at Thunder’s neck. The boy shrieked in pain. Blood was gushing out of the cut.

“Arrgghh.. Arghh..” Thun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter