Chapter 28

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : Please listen to this song throughout the chapter ;) If you do, I really appreciate it!! 

Joon’s POV

 

I was on the same chair, being beside this one person I missed so much. Just like the other days for the past month, I was sitting here, still not getting myself to sleep. My pair of eyes went for the one who was into his dream on bed and I let out a small sigh.

Today was like the other days when I kept on having my mind all over Bang Cheol Yong. It was just that ... today was slightly different. There was no longer sadness lingering around me. No.

Instead, it was much worse; the feeling I was feeling at this very moment was something that even I could not describe by words. The pain I was feeling was something that I had never felt before. Cheolyong ah~ Why are you doing this to me..?

My hands went for Mir’s as I kept my eyes on his beautiful face. ‘This boy was sure enjoying his sleep, huh?’ I said to myself, not even realise the smile that was on my lips. I held onto his left hand and eventually let my head to rest beside his.

“Cheolyong-ah.. You are making me crazy, don’t you know that? I can’t even know what I am feeling right now so please ... just stop playing with my mind.” I sighed while thinking about the conversation we had last night.

 

FLASHBACK

“Where am I, hyung?”

That one short question put a very wide smile on my lips. My eyes went teary that instant. I then held Mir’s hands tightly. “You are okay now, Cheolyong-ah.. Are you in pain? Should I go and call the doctor now, hmm? Wait here. I’ll call the doctor to check on you. Stay in bed, okay?” I smiled excitedly as I went out of the room.

The doctor then came and went to check on Mir’s condition. He gave positive responses towards my question about Mir and said that it was quite a miracle to have someone in the condition like Mir to be alive like this again. After the doctor left, I immediately took my seat beside the boy I missed so much. Seeing Mir looking at me with a smile made my heart even happier than before. I could tell that it was the happiest moment in my life.

“Cheolyong-ah.. I missed you so much! I’m so sorry that I had to put you in this condition, Cheolyongie. I know it had been hard for you since the last few years and I want t—“

“What are you talking about, hyung? Where’s Sang Bae? Also, how about our debut thingy? Did Tae Hwan hyung managed to discuss the matter with Ji Hoon hyung?”

I was dumbfounded. All those questions that came out of Mir’s mouth shocked me.“D—debut..? Sang Bae..?” My smile was gone that instant and I frowned. “What are you talking about, Cheolyong? I—I don’t understand..”

“Ahh, hyung.. Stop making surprises.. Haha~ We made it for the debut, didn’t we? Ohh, and please please.. Tell me that Ji Hoonie hyung didn’t find any replacement for Sang Bae.. please..” Mir flashed a cheeky smile.

“Cheolyong-ah.. Wh— No ... You ... Why ... I can’t ... ” I was really confused, not knowing what was happening at all. What happened to my precious Mir? Why did he say those things again ... after three years it happened?

“Hyung..? Are you okay? Why are you stuttering? Oh.. and.. why was I hospitalised? Did I get injured during the practice or something?” His hands scratched his head, and I could see that he was thinking hard on trying to remember what had happened to him. “ ... This is weird. Why can’t I remember anything?” I heard him muttered to himself.

I could say nothing except to only stare at the younger boy sitting on the bed in front me. My stare was a blank one; it described how confused I was at that time. It was not long until he snapped me out of my thought.

“Hyung! It’s a cake!! Whoahh~ whose birthday is it today? Or are you giving this to me, hmm?” he flashed a very cute smile towards me as he went to reach for the cake.

“It’s your birthday today, Cheolyong. Sit down; let me get that for you.” I eventually stood up and took the blueberry cheesecake to him, just to see his puzzled face. “...my birthday? Really..?”

I just nodded in response and let him had his cake joyfully. “I can’t believe it’s already my birthday, but well ... I am still super duper happy with the cake! Thanks, hyung!”

His smile was something that I longed for. ‘Finally ... he smiled ... to me.’ Without even I realising it, my lips curved a small smile; a very sincere once. It was something that I had not done for a while now.

‘Thank you, Cheolyong. Thank you for this happiness you gave me.’

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter