Chapter 9

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Ho still couldn’t believe what he heard that day. His plan failed. The plan to save Thunder from Sang Bae, turned out to be a plan that ‘sends’ Thunder to his grave itself. Seung Ho sat there, in his room, trying his best to think of a way to save that dongsaeng from danger. But first, he had to know where Thunder really was at that time.

Then, a call came in. Again.

This time it was a call from an ‘unknown number’. Seung Ho had his feelings that it was from that so called ‘ex-maknae’ from his group. He just could feel it. With full of caution, he pushed the green button and answered the call.

“Well, you think you’re that clever, huh Yang Seung Ho?? I know, you didn’t expect me to find him there right? Yeah, I have to admit, sending Thunder away to your late grandmother’s house was quite a good plan but unfortunately.. *sigh* Too bad, he’s here crying for his life.” Sang Bae chuckled.

Those words made Seung Ho angry. Sang Bae had definitely gone too far this time.

“Yah! Where’s Thunder?! If you dare to hurt him, you definitely will pay for that!!”

“Oh, no worries, Seung Ho hyung.. He’s here, still alive. Maybe just for the time being. I’m not sure about later. It’s me who decides how long his life will be. So.. pray hard!”

The line was cut off. Seung Ho was left loss for words.

 

^_^

 

Thunder felt his eyes were a burden to him. Somehow he felt extremely weak and he had no idea why that happened. Slowly, he tried to open his two eyes, and saw that the surrounding was not familiar to him.

“Where am I?” Those words plooped out of his small mouth. Though he had his vision still blurry, he could see that he was in a quite empty room, with just him tightly tied on a chair.

“Wait.. Why am I all tied up?” Thunder tried so hard to remember what happened to him the last time he had his eyes awake.

 

~FLASHBACK~

Thunder sat on the couch waiting for Ki Seob and Jin Yi to arrive. He had received a call from Ki Seob earlier, telling him to stay awake as Ki Seob and Jin Yi would arrive any sooner.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

Thunder went for the door and as if he was sure that it was K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter