Chapter 25

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-6 days later-

The clock was striking to 2 in the morning. The dorm he was in was as quiet as the cemetery as everyone had already gone to sleep. Seungho, Joon, and Thunder were already in their dreamland. Yes, Thunder had just been discharged yesterday and he was back in the dorm. It was not like they forced him to not stay at his own house with his family, but it was him who insisted to be at the dorm; maybe he just wanted to spend more with Seungho after being away from the young man for quite a long period of time.

However, G.O was still walking back and forth in his room. He still could not believe his ears that heard those words from Joon’s lips just now. The incident that happened earlier in the morning was as if crashing him into reality that instant.

 

~FLASHBACK~

G.O felt a bit happier today, since he could feel that the house was as if become alive again. All of the BEAST members came to welcome Thunder’s being back in the dorm; well, all of them except Doo Joon.

G.O sighed upon remembering the latter that had caused all the pain they were enduring all this while. He could only pray for the best for that ex best friend of his. ‘Doo Joon-ah, we are already missing you, the old you..’ he whispered in his heart.

As he went into the living room, he could hear the laughter came from Thunder and Joon’s shared room. Yoseob , Kikwang and Seungho were teasing the tall boy and therefore his addicting laughter was heard out loud. ‘I missed that laughter too, Thunder. Thank you for giving this house a life we are longing for..’ He curved a small smile before went straight into the kitchen to have something to fill his empty stomach.

“You should thank me, hyung..” Joon’s words suddenly came and greeted G.O’s ears, made him in a total confusion. ‘This guy came so suddenly and now talked nonsense to me? What the..?’

Joon quickly sat in front that frowning G.O who was having his meal alone in the kitchen. Once he got into his seat on the chair in front of the elder, Joon grinned.

“Hyung~ I told her about you.” Joon grinned even more, anticipating some curses and yelling from G.O soon after. He needed no time to even think about it, as he could see G.O was panicking at that instant.

“What?! Her?! Wait.. Who.. who are you talking about?! No no... I don’t know what you are talking about..” G.O’s eyes widen but then trying to act normally, more to making himself feeling better. ‘No.. No.. It can’t be. Joonie won’t let anyone know about that.. No.. He just won’t do th—‘

“I told Dara noona that you like her. I told her in front of Thunder, so that boy knows about it too now. You are so dead, hyung!” Joon laughed out loud, earning a yell from G.O who had his face redder than ever.

“Yah!! Lee Chang Sun!! You want to die?!” he yelled but immediately lowered his voice to prevent from attracting the other’s attention towards him. “Joon-ah.. You must be kidding right? Please.. Please.. Just say that you were just kidding.. No~” G.O begged to the boy in front of him, totally forgetting about his growling stomach that was craving for food just now. His plate was pushed away from him and his attention was fully on Joon at that moment.

Joon, in return, just grinned and it soon turned into a small laugh. G.O was definitely being so different from his usual being. The elder was quite a sweet talker, and having so many girlfriends during his school years made him as the most expert among them in terms of love relationships. However, this G.O in front of Joon was panicking when he told him that Dara already knew about his true feelings..? ‘Wow, this is new..’ Joon smiled as he whispered in his heart.

“Hyung~ you should be grateful. I helped you enough, alright? If it was not because of me, she would never know about this and who knows, she may end up being with someone else. Come on, she is Sandara Park, that goddess from 2NE1! You want to lose he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter