Chapter 20

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a moment, Seung Ho could feel nothing but dizziness. His world seemed dark for a few seconds, until he finally realised that he was already on the floor.

He did not know why or how, but all he could remember was that all five of them were facing someone; someone who had been the cause of all these pain. Yoon Doo Joon, the one they all thought was a friend of theirs, backstabbed them and be the one who they should be feared of.

Seung Ho tried to open his two heavy eyes but his attempts seemed useless. His head was spinning wildly and he was sure that he would fall into a very deep sleep if he did not manage to wake up now.

‘Wake up, Seung Ho.. Thunder.. He needs you.’ He tried to find the strength in him to stay awake.

Seung Ho tried to open his eyes again, and this time he managed to do so. He was indeed lying on the floor, and to his right, he saw Thunder lying unconsciously beside him.

“Sanghyun?” he was more to whisper than to talk to that unconscious boy for his voice sounded so soft to be heard by anyone else. He tried to shake Thunder’s body but it was to no avail; the boy was not giving any response at all.

Seung Ho then turned his head towards the rest of them. That was when he saw G.O shrieked in pain and clutching his stomach. He could see blood was flowing out of G.O’s head and he knew the friend of his would be unconscious any moment now.

“G.O..”

Suddenly, he heard a voice that made him realised he need to stand on his feet at that particular moment.

“Mirrr!! Yah! Yoon Doo Joon!! You better let him go, or else—“ a yell was heard. It was Joon’s voice.

“..or else? *chuckle* You guys really thought that you could get away from this huh?  You fools! When I said that I was going to kill that bastard, I really meant it. But since now you had him, how about we do some exchange? I really think this would be a nice choice.” Doo Joon let out a chuckle that made everyone felt like peeling the entire jerk’s skin off his body.

To his view, Seung Ho could see the one who he used to give advices to, the one who he used to treat meals with, and the person who he always accompanied during their trainee years; Yoon Doo Joon holding someone he knew so well. With that view, Seung Ho’s grew larger.

“Mir!”

“Hyung..” the younger cried in fear as he had a gun pointed right at the right temple of his head.

“Let Mir go! Let him go!!” yelled Joon on the other side of the room, who was held by two men, and was struggling to set his own self free.

Seeing Seung Ho managed to get up, two other men went to him and without much trouble, managed to hold him tight. Seung Ho was too dizzy himself to fight back, so he did not think to fight physically was a great idea. Instead, he brainstormed for any other method to stop Doo Joon from hurting his dongsaengs.

Doo Joon pulled Mir to step forward with him, still threatening to hurt the boy if any of them acted against him. He then paced the way towards the almighty leader of MBLAQ with a wide smile of winning plastered on his lips.

 “Giving up already, hyung? Wow, I really thought you would fight till the end hyung, but well, I guess I was wrong then. You won’t get a chance to win this time. I always lose to you, in everything! Now, I am going to make sure I make your life miserable, hyung. Miserable! You can my word.”

With a smirk, he turned to face the unconscious Thunder of the floor and kicked the boy slightly.

“First of all, I am going to kill this jerk, and then I’ll kill you, my dear friend. Hope you will anticipate your death soon!” Doo Joon said sarcastically to Mir. Then, he pushed the maknae to one of his men and turned to Joon who had finally stopped struggling.

Joon threw a disgust look towards Doo Joon when he approached him. That look made him laughed even more.

“Oh no Joonie hyung.. Do you hate me now huh? Too bad, hyung.. because I am starting to like you.” He said with a pout.

However the pout was then replaced with a smirk, while fixing his eyes on the boy in front of him.

“..but that won’t put you off my death wish list. You will have your death sometime after that boy over there *pointing at Mir who was in fear*.. so, I think you won’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter