Chapter 26

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~three weeks later~

Wednesday; 25th April 2012

I was hoping you would be here with me on this day. I was hoping that I could spend this whole day with you. Bang Cheol Yong, I would do anything just to make you smile by my side. I miss you so much, Mir. Please come back..

 

Joon closed his diary and put it on his bed. His cheeks were wet with tears. “I miss you, Mir, and I am sorry..” he mumbled to himself.

“Joon..?” Seung Ho came into the room just to find the younger sitting on his bed; tears falling onto his cheeks. “Hey.. Are you okay?” Seung Ho immediately went closer towards the sobbing main dancer of the group.

“Hyung.. It’s all my fault, hyung. Mir can never forgive me. I was supposed to help him at that time.. He was yelling for help and he was so scared; but I did nothing hyung. Nothing!” Joon yelled in anger, feeling angry at his own self. Since the day Mir was kidnapped by Doo Joon until now, Joon could never forgive himself. He blamed himself for everything that had happened before.

Seung Ho in return, sighed. “Joon-ah.. No one is at fault in this matter, not even you. Imagine if you did something and being against Doo Joon that day. Mir might had been shot right at that moment; and it would be become your worst regret ever, Joon. Don’t you ever forget that.”

Joon wiped his tears slowly. “I dreamt about him again, last night, hyung. He hated me.” He said, clenching his fist tightly. “He should be. Even I hate myself too.”

Seung Ho pulled Joon to face him. “ No, Joon. Please, you are making us worry about you, don’t you know it?! You are getting worse day by day. You are not eating properly, not sleeping properly; all you did was blaming yourself for what you didn’t even do in the first place! Does that make any better for you, huh?! What if you fall sick? You think Mir wants that to happen, huh?!” Seung Ho yelled back in anger, making Joon flinch a little before diverting his gaze onto the bed.

“It’s been a month, hyung. I can’t live without him. I really can’t.” He said those words in a very low tone. Seung Ho’s expression turned into worry  almost immediately. “I’m sorry, Joonie. I didn’t mean to ma—“

“It’s okay hyung. I know you just wanted to make me realise all that. Thank you, still. Now, I need to get ready. I have schedule today and I need to prepare for Mir’s birthday tonight.” Joon then stood onto his two feet and went to his wardrobe.

“Come at least join us for breakfast. Dara noona and G.O made us breakfast and they are waiting for you now. Come, let’s go eat and then you can settle all the things.” Seung Ho said, trying to persuade the younger to have his meal.

“No, it’s okay.  You guys go ahead. I’m not hungry.” Joon said as he went into the bathroom to take his shower. Seung Ho sighed.

‘Mir, Joon really need you right now. No one can help him now except you. Please, it’s painful to see him being like this.’ Seung Ho whispered in his heart.

 

^_^

 

Seung Ho went towards the dining table once again. Just then, all three pairs of eyes – Thunder, G.O and Dara -- went towards him, eyeing every action he did. However, no one said a thing and the moment of silence filled the room at that moment.

“So..? Is he having breakfast with us, hyung?” Thunder held Seung Ho’s hand who seemed more disappointed than before. As a response, Seung Ho could only shake his head.

Immedia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter