Chapter 8

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~FLASHBACK~

“Please Thunder.. This is the least I can do. I really want the best for you. I want you to be safe, safe from ANY danger. Let’s leave this place. I’ll bring you to a much safer place.”

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Thunder sighed. It had been fifteen minutes since he had his last ‘missed call’. His phone had stopped ringing and it seemed that it would never ring again, at least not in these upcoming few hours.

Thunder stood up from the sofa and went towards the window. That new home for him was surely a very comfortable house. It had a very nice and beautiful lawn and the interior design for the house was very unique too. In other words to say was the house was like a dream house for everyone.  Too bad that it was only him living in it at that time. Fortunately, he had very good news from Seung Ho an hour before.

 

From: Seung Ho hyung

7/3/2012 7.10 pm

‘Hey, are you doing well? I hope you do. No worries, Jin Yi and Ki Seob hyung will be there soon. They’re on their way. You won’t feel lonely. Uhh, it’s only 5 hours since you left the dorm, but it’s already feeling like ages. We miss you, Thunder. But remember; don’t ever pick up the calls from Joon until I allow you to do so. I’m still keeping your location a secret from him. It’s for your own good. Till then, take care!’

 

And that was what Thunder did. He received 91 calls from Joon, but he still hadn’t pick up any of them. His phone had ringed for hours, nonstop. Now he felt relieved that it had finally stopped ringing. ‘I hope he's not mad at me. Mianhae, Joon hyung.’ Thunder let out a sigh.

 

^_^

The dorm was as quiet as a cemetery. Everyone had their dark expression on their faces, not satisfied with the idea of sending Thunder away from them.

“I told you, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter