Chapter 27

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The room was still bright despite of the clock was striking to 12 midnight. Thunder sat at the edge of the bed, looking as if he was thinking of something big; something that will change one’s life forever. In his hands were a few pieces of papers which were forms he filled in earlier in the morning. Thunder flashed a very weak smile while running through all the details written on the sheets of forms.

The door to the room was suddenly opened, revealing a figure Thunder knew very well. That facial expression that was shown on that one face the figure owned made Thunder sighed.

“Sanghyun.. What are you doing, still not having your sleep at this late hour, hmm?” Seung Ho sat next to Thunder on the bed. His hands went for that small waist the other possessed; pulling the boy much closer to him and back hugged him. Seung Ho then let his head rested on Thunder’s shoulder. “I don’t like seeing you thinking too much, Sanghyun. If you don’t want to do this, then don’t do it.” Seung Ho said in a voice that described how much he was opposing this decision made by the younger.

Thunder bit his bottom lip before again letting out another sigh as he knew how much Seung Ho concerned about him. Slowly, Thunder went to look at the leader.

“Hyung.. I need to do this. It’s not that I wanted to do it or not; but it is whether I am ready to do it or not, hyung. No matter what happened or what would the consequence be, I still need to be the witness in this case. My statements are vital. I need to be there.” Thunder sounded so calm though he was actually having a hard time himself in finding his inner strength to face tomorrow.

After about more than a month since the incident took place, it was finally the time for Thunder to recall all the things he had went through from the beginning until the day where he was saved for good. All those sufferings he went through, all those pain he endured while being kidnapped by none other than his own friend, Doo Joon; were all the things he needed to let out, and tomorrow was the day. Thunder knew that one day he must do it, but he did not expect it to be this soon.

Seung Ho suddenly released the hug, his expression got worsened. “I know that it would be hard for you. Even you know that. Everyone knows that, Sanghyun. It has only been a month, for God’s sake! Tell me, Sanghyun. Are you that strong to face this alone, huh?!” His eyes were fixed on that beautiful feature Thunder possessed, as he said those words that came from his heart.

Seung Ho’s action words left Thunder dumbfounded. Indeed, he was not strong enough to face this alone. He had nightmares since that incident happened to him and he could barely live his day without thinking about those terrible pains he went through wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter