Chapter 16

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mir took his way to the room, a room which he had not entered for days. It was a room which was shared by both Lee Joon and Thunder. Slowly, Mir took a deep breath and went for the door.

‘Squeaakk..’ the sound of the door getting opened made Joon turned to it. As soon as he saw the boy standing at the door, he had his expression worsen, and eventually, he ignored him. Mir, in return, had a small fight with his inner thoughts, whether he should or should not proceed with his plan.

He hesitated but at last, he put his will into one and walked into the cosy room, towards a boy who was lying down on his bed with a novel in his hands. Mir was ignored, that was for sure, but he did not care. He had his own reason for why he came in and he knew he should not start to argue with this boy again.

At that time, Mir was already standing near Joon, but Joon refused to move his eyes off the book he was reading. No words were out of their mouths and the situation was getting more tensed as the clock was ticking.

“I’m sorry.” Mir finally spoke his thought out and eventually he broke the silence between the two of them. However, Joon showed no interest in him, making him a little annoyed by his action.

“Hey, won’t you say anything?” Mir questioned the elder.

“Why should I?” Joon said, still had his eyes on the book.

“It is because I am here to tell you about Thunder hyung, and if you insist on being like this, I am not sure how you would save that lover of yours. Look, I am getting tired of all this, and I say let’s stop hating each other. I am sick of this! I couldn’t be so sure that Thunder hyung would be safe if it were you to save him. Look how arrogant you are!” Mir poured his anger out. He did have his intention earlier not to argue with Joon but unfortunately he failed. The way Joon treated him was too much and he could barely hold his anger anymore.

Joon then turned to the maknae with his eyes widen. The information Mir told him just now had caught his attention. He did not even bother the fact that Mir was getting angry by his action.

“What did you say? You said that you knew something about Thunder? What? What is it? Tell me!” Joon rushed Mir to tell all he knew about Thunder. It had been days since they last hear news from the boy and that new information was surely something he waited for.

“G.O hyung wants you to be out in the living room now. He asked me to call you out, since Ki Kwang and Yo Seob are here to tell us something.” Mir explained the reason why he entered the room the first place.

“Ki Kwang and Yo Seob? Err.. But why??”

“We’ll know it later. Now, let’s go and meet them, shall we?” said Mir.

Mir went out of the room with Joon walking anxiously behind him.

Joon did not know why but he felt something bad was going to be revealed soon. The way the two BEAST members appeared in the living room already set a tensed atmosphere in the house. Yo Seob had never been this grey before, and that showed how serious the info he would tell them.

After Joon and Mir got their seats, G.O turned to both Ki Kwang and Yo Seob. “Well, now that everyone is here, what was it that you want to tell us Kwangie? You said it was about Thunder, wasn’t it?”

Seung Ho stayed silent and let G.O lead the conversation. He just eyed Ki Kwang as he tried to open his mouth to let everything from his mind out. In fact, everyone in the living room did it as well. It was rather a very silent moment, as everyone was waiting for Ki Kwang’s explanation.

Ki Kwang took a very deep breath. “Guys, I know who did this to Thunder. It’s not just Sang Bae. It also involves someone we knew...” his voice was heard so low.

Joon was being impatient that he sat up straight and said “Who is it? Tell us!”

However, Ki Kwang could no longer speak as he was so sad. He then turned to Yo Seob who was sitting next to him. As if he got a signal, Yo Seob turned to rest in the room and decided to continue answering those questions playing in the MBLAQ members’ minds.

“It’s.. It’s.. Yoon Doo Joon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter