Chapter 29

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“He had the selective amnesia.” G.O said short, looking as sad as ever.

“What?!” Sang Bae’s eyes grew bigger that instant. “This is not happening..right? Please tell me that this is not happening.. ” He turned his gaze to the other side of the mirror; a small brown-haired boy on the bed was busy talking to leader of the group, Seung Ho.

G.O let out a sigh. He pressed his lips to form a thin line before looking towards the boy in the room as well. “I’m afraid I can’t, Sang Bae-ah.. I wish this didn’t happen too. If you say that you’re heartbroken to see Mir in this way, you’ll feel worse if you meet Lee Joon now.” G.O let out a small sigh this time, before taking a deep breath.

“Mir didn’t remember anything of what had happened in the past three years. The last thing he remembered was the rehearsal we had for Ji Hoon hyung’s concert. But he still couldn’t recognise Thunder, so..I don’t know.. He remembered you though.”

Sang Bae turned to G.O immediately. “Wait.. If that’s so, then..that means that Mir..has forgotten all about his feelings towards Joonie hyung!”

G.O could say nothing at that moment. He kept his view thrown onto the floor his two feet were on, feeling very disappointed inside. G.O’s silence made the younger immediately got the answer to his question. He need not to hear even a word from his hyung as he knew, letting and putting the answer in words would just make the pain in their heart even worse.

For a moment, both of them felt more comfortable having their conversation hanging just like that. The silence that filled the atmosphere between the two was not awkward at all; instead it was a calm and peaceful one. It was just the right atmosphere for both G.O and Sang Bae to ease their minds and finding the inner strength to face the situation.

 

^_^

 

Joon paced his feet towards the hallway back again. He took a very deep breath while shutting his two now puffy eyes, hoping that by doing that, the pain his was feeling would go away. However, he knew that would never happen, at least not to him.

He then went for his left pocket of the leather jacket he was wearing, searching for his iPod. Holding the iPod he always took as his best friend, his fingers clicked on the playlist of songs and eventually clicked on the same song he kept on playing for the past week. He could not stop playing the song that he thought to be the best song to describe his feelings at the moment and therefore, the song was set on repeat.

Joon sighed for the nth time that day. His mind was totally blank, his body was definitely feeling the tiredness for not having enough rest and his heart was in pain; a pain that even he could not describe in words.

It was not anger, therefore it was far to be called hatred. It was not sadness as well, since he was happy to see Mir forgetting about all the pain he went through because of Joon. “Maybe..this is the pain of disappointment. I’m disappointed in everything; in myself especially. Mianhae, Mir. Mianhae, Bang Cheolyong.” He mumbled to himself as he sat onto the bench that was near to him.

The song kept on playing, as tears started to form in Joon’s two eyes.

 

FLASHBACK~

“Cheolyong-ah.. Ignore him. Just go and eat. If that stubborn kid wants to starve and get sick, let him be. I’m tired of you guys arguing all the time.” Seung Ho tried to persuade the maknae to have his dinner.

However, the younger just shook his head and kept on looking at the door of Joon and Thunder’s shared room.

“Hyung~ I don’t want to eat without Joonie hyung. He gets sick easily.. I must wait until he is not mad at me anymore, then only I will eat ... with him of course!”

Again, Mir stood up and went towards the door of the room Joon was in. Immediately, Joon stopped peeking through the slightly opened door and ran back towards his bed, pretending that nothing had happened. As he expected, Mir came and pushed the door to open wider.

Joon who was on the bed pretended to read his book back again and completely ignoring the sad boy that was walking towards him. He did not even raise his head up to look at the younger.

Mir bit his lips before finally open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter