Chapter 17

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-an hour ago-

~Joon’s POV~

I was staring off into the ceiling of my room while lying on my bed with nothing to do. Unfortunately, it had got my mind reeling again, flashing back into one of the memories that I’m not quite fond of.

~FLASHBACK~

‘BANG!’ G.O slammed his fist on the hard wooden table in front of him, making me flinched at little for not having any clue on why he behaved in such a manner. I could say I was frowning all the time. With his scary eyes, he locked his view on my annoyed face.

 “Are you stupid?? Or are you trying to be one?” he said slowly, showing his disappointment in me. I was trying to stay calm and I knew better not to question him. So, I decided to keep my mouth shut while looking at him with one of my popular ‘confused face’.

“Look, Joon. I don’t really know how to explain this, but.. Can’t you see anything suspicious about our maknae?? Can’t you even tell that he was acting weird whenever he was with you? Hey, muscle fool! Now I know why they call you with it.” G.O spurted his anger on me.

I could not hold myself any longer. “Really? Why must I care?!” I replied, and eventually ignored the words he mumbled right after me. I was totally feeling irritated at that time and I then started to think that it was too silly to talk about something that was ABSOLUTELY unimportant to me. ‘Mir? Urghh Why it must always be about him?’ I whispered in my heart, totally feeling annoyed with the situation.

After not getting any response from me, G.O sighed.

“I don’t know how Mir could actually fall for you. You’re just too dense to be called innocent!” He spoke at last, breaking the silence that haunted the room that particular moment. He gave up on me and decided to get on his feet, ready to leave the living room.

 Those words sunk in slowly into my brain and when it finally made sense to me, I gasp. I shot G.O who was sitting in front of me with my widen eyes. “What?! Wh--what are you talking about? That is ridiculous!” I stuttered as I was unable to accept those words that flew out from G.O’s mouth just now. G.O turned to me and sighed. He got into his seat back once again.

For a second, I got my mouth shut in disbelief. My mind kept on repeating the same thing over and over again. ‘Love?! He fell for me?? Wh—what is happening..?’ I told myself.

“We hate each other, hyung! There is no way that he would harbor any feelings for me except hatred!” I said, stating the fact that he would never fall for someone like me, someone that had always hated him for everything he did. He did acknowledge that, so how could this possibly be?

Even the thought of him having his feelings towards me got my stomach churn and I suddenly felt like vomiting. G.O sighed again.

“I know it is something that is hard to believe. Well, I could sense the sadness in his eyes in those times when you yelled at him, but I didn’t even think that it was because he had his love for you. Even I couldn’t believe it at first, but after reading his journal, it was so obvious he was completely and irrevocably in love with you. Joon, please, I hope you don’t hurt him even more after this. At least don’t hurt his feelings by yelling and getting angry at him for no reason if you can’t love him back.” G.O pleaded. He always had this kind of brotherly feeling with him all the time, and this time, I could feel that he was really concerned about his little donsaeng.

Not one of us said a word after that like something had broken and the damage had been done. So not knowing what to do, I left the room without a word.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I cringed from the flashback. Even by just remembering about it left me goose bumps all over. Somehow, an unknown tingling sensation appeared in the pit of my stomach. I still could not even think on how to react in front of the maknae after this. ‘Hope I won’t be with him alone that soon..’ I whispered silently.

My reverie was cut immediately when suddenly I heard a knock and the one and only perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter