Chapter 6

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Thud..Thud..Thud..’ the sound of the steps of some men going into the room made Thunder felt curious. He left his laptop on the small coffee table and went for the door. To his surprise, he saw four unfamiliar men at his door.

“Who.. Who are you??” Thunder stuttered. He could sense that something was not right. Slowly, he took a few steps away from the four young men standing in front of him. He tried his best to hide his fear off his face but he didn’t manage to do so.

“We’re here to take your life with us.” One of the men chuckled. The men paced their way slowly towards the boy with the two of them starting to take out penknives.

“Why? Are you scared?! Maybe you don’t know us but I’m sure you have something to do with our boss’s anger. You know.. He wants you to DIE. And we’ll grant his wish.” The man smirked, looking at the trembling Thunder straight in his eyes. Thunder could feel that that was the end of his life. His eyes started to form some drop of tears.

“No.. Please.. I beg you.. Please don’t..”

 

“Hyung.. Hyung..”

“Yah.. Thunder-yah.. Are you okay??”

The image of the evil men suddenly became blurry. The two voices that were calling for him sounded familiar to him. With all his strength, he tried to open his two eyes. He then saw G.O and Mir before him. After turning to the clock on the wall, he realised that he had only fallen asleep for half an hour and it was already 5 a.m. at that time. ‘Thank god it was just a dream.’ Thunder sat up and took a very deep breath. His head was still spinning from that ‘short nap’ he had.

“I dreamt about him. Again.” He sighed. G.O and Mir had nothing more to say. They knew how hard it was for Thunder to accept the fact that Sang Bae was back to take revenge on him. For that reason, no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter