Chapter 7

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Yang Seung Ho! Are you really sure about this? You're so dead if Joon know about this. He'll be back home tomorrow." G.O tried his best to make the bestfriend of his to change his mind.

"Yes, I'm really sure. And I'll be the one who'll send him away. So, is he ready? I hope he's done with his things." Seung Ho went out of the room with his car keys, ready to leave and continue his plan.

"Good, you're done. Let's go." Thunder obeyed him without any fuss.

Just then, Lee Joon entered the house, just to see Thunder with his luggage and Seung Ho ready to leave for some place.

"Yah.. Yah.. Wait for a second. What is all these?" Joon frowned.

"Oh hyung.. You're back? Weren't you supposed to be back tomorrow?" Thunder tried to change the topic. Unfortunately, Joon ignored him and preferred to deal things with Seung Ho himself.

"Are you trying to get him out of the group too??!! Hey!! I'm not letting you to send him away! Never! I love him, and I'll protect him, whatever it takes. Don't you dare to bring him anywhere. Understand?!!" He was full with fury. Lee Joon grabbed Thunder's left hand and held the luggage with his own left hand, he went towards their room.

"No, Thunder. You're not going with him. You'll be safe here.. I promise." After entering the room, Joon slammed the door and locked it up. Seung Ho sighed.

'I wish I could at least do something to save him. AT LEAST something, that will surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter