Chapter 12

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The BEAST members were at the front of their besties apartment. They finally got the chance to have a visit to MBLAQ’s dorm, after a very hectic schedule they had. Hyunseung knocked on the door as soon as they arrived at the door to the apartment.

Moments later, the door was opened, revealing the sad and grey expression of the MBLAQ’s leader, Yang Seung Ho.

“Owh, it’s you guys.. Come, do come in. Sorry, the house’s a bit messy.” There was no tone of excitement in the man’s words. That even made the 6 boys who came to cheer everyone up became more worried than they already were.

Doo Joon, Ki Kwang, Hyunseung, Yo Seob, Dong Woon, and Junhyung sat on the couch, still had not let any words out of their mouths. No one dared to. As they expected, the house was all gloomy. There was no more ‘hyper’ MBLAQ yelling over each other and laughing over silly things. It was as quiet as the cemetery.

As the leader, Doo Joon took a step forward, by asking that friend of his about their condition.

“Where are the others, hyung? Joon hyung? Mir? G.O hyung?” He tried his best to not having his tone down. Awkwardly, Seung Ho turned to his friends.

“Joon and G.O have their acting schedules. Mir? Urmm.. He’s in his room, I guess.. He had a quarrel with Joon last night, and I haven’t seen him out of his room yet.” Seung Ho sighed.

“Quarrel? About what?” Ki Kwang finally spoke out a question.

“Uhh.. Thunder.” Everyone kept silence upon hearing the answer. They had no idea left to make things better. Thunder’s disappearance made everything worst.

After a moment of silence, Seung Ho faked a smile, trying to live the mood up.

“Well, since you’re here, how about I go and make us meal, and then we can have our lunch together? I did learn some new recipes from G.O recently, and I think it’s time to show my talent!” said Seung Ho, feeling the need to cheer the guest up.

“Really?? Oh, hyung, you better don’t mess up this time! We came all the way from the airport, and of course don’t want some amateur chefs like you to ruin our precious meal! Haha~” Dong Woon, the BEAST’s maknae teased the elder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter