Chapter 22

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I won’t take much time. Thank you for giving me the permission to come here.” He said, in a very low tone, signalling that he respect the other party very well.

He took his steps carefully with those cops behind him. The very deep breath he took somehow managed to calm his nervousness a little bit and before he could realise it, he was already in front of the door of the room.

Again, he took a deep breath before going for the knob. He turned it slowly, having the intention not to wake the sleeping figure in the room.

As soon as he opened the door, a pair of eyes met his; making his nervousness greeted him even more. That pair of eyes had some kind of hatred in it, and as if telling him to stay away from it.

“What are you doing here?! Get out!” Joon immediately stood up as he saw the one figure he hated the most; the person who had fooled them all this while; Kim Sang Bae.

Sang Bae could do nothing and for a moment, he stood still, trying to find any inner strength in him to face the person that was standing before him. He definitely came in with a good intention, so he knew better to not worsen the situation even more.

He knew he would be bashed this way. It was his fault anyway. Seeing his ex-best friend to be in a condition that was because of him totally explained it all without the need of any words. He then sighed before fixing his eyes on Joon.

“I’m not here for long, Joon. I.. I.. I just want to say goodbye to Mir, that’s all. I am only given about 10 minutes to be here, so I hope you don’t mind.”

Joon could not hide his confusion from being seen on his face. He frowned; as the younger replied him with a smile.

“I won’t be long. I promise..” Sang Bae gave him his sweetest and most sincere smile, ever.

As if he knew Sang Bae would be there, Seung Ho came in just in time to stop Joon from preventing the boy having his time with his best friend. “Joonie, can you accompany me for a walk? It is just for a while.”

“But.. hyung.. This Sang Bae, he said—“

“Joonie.. come, let’s go. I’m so bored to just be in Thunder’s room all day. Let’s have a cup of coffee, okay?” Almost immediately, Seung Ho pulled Joon out of the room; and gave a wink to the ex maknae of the group. “Take your time.” He whispered with a smile.

Sang Bae nodded as a response to the elder’s action. He definitely needed to thank Seung Ho later for giving him that opportunity, he thought. As soon as the door was closed with both Joon and Seung Ho were out of the room, Sang Bae turned his view and threw them on the unconscious figure on bed.

It was Mir. Bang Mir; the person whom he treasured so much during their trainee years. Mir was the closest friend he ever had, and he knew he was the luckiest person on earth to be a friend of this young man.

Unfortunately, he was fooled by his own hatred. He could not accept the fact that he no longer fulfilled the requirements to be in MBLAQ and he hated the new member for some silly reasons. He was so stupid to follow his irrational heart saying that he should get his revenge on someone as innocent as Thunder; and for that, he lost his one very best friend. Mir can no longer trust him, and as he thought about it, he could see his best friend was actually suffering from the after effect of his actions as well. Mir was accused to be a part of the plan though he actually knew nothing. It had been years yet Mir had been hated for such a reason that did not even involve him from the first place.

Now, the same boy that suffered a lot was once again suffering, and this time, it was the worst of all; since he might never wake back up.

“Mireu-yah.. I’m so sorry to put you into this. I’m sorry Cheol Yong-ah.. This is all my fault..” Sang Bae slightly squeezed the hand in his and cried all his feelings out. He knew he had to pay for all the sins he had done the past few years and he was ready for it.

“Cheol Yongie, I’m here to bid a goodbye to you.. I’ll be somewhere much safer; safer from me hurting anyone else. I think I won’t make it to the day you are awake, so hope to see you again in years to come. Please don’t forget me, my dear friend. I am looking forward to have those cheesecakes with you again. I miss those moments, Cheol Yongie; so please wake up, because if you don’t, I need no more reason to be alive.”

Sang Bae then lean forward and got his head rested on the bed. “ Wake up, Cheol Yong-ah. Please wake up for Joonie hyung. He is waiting for you..”

 

^_^

 

Joon sighed. He still could not digest those words that Seung Ho told him just now, as they both were about to sit on the bench placed at the hospital’s park. His confusion was clearly seen on his face when he heard a soft chuckle from the elder.

“G.O and the others were right. You are a babo. Haha ~” Seung Ho smacked Joon’s thigh lightly.

“What hyung..? You expect me to trust you and accept everything in just a few minutes; after what had happened all this while? You must be crazy, alright?!” Joon pouted. His cuteness made Seung Ho laughed even more.

“Yah.. Joonie.. I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter