Final - Chapter 30

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Someone's POV

 

I stood there at the entrance of the big hall, wandering my eyes on the people inside. My eyes went for the decorations placed in the hall as well, observing and judging the creativity of the host of this party.

 

To my view, I could see families and friends of the couple engaged talking and socializing among them."Reporters..? Eomma, why are there reporters too?" I said to my mother, tilting my head a little as I followed my mother's lead into the hall.

 

"Honey, this is the engagement party of two idols. Of course there are reporters." My mother then turned to my elder sister, who seemed as if she didn't have any interest in attending the party. "Now, you. Please don't do this to eomma. We are here because Byung Hee's mom invited the three of us. Please, do this for me. Enjoy this party, and fake the happiness if you have to. Do you get me?" My mother's voice was heard in a quite stern tone, making me understand how she really hoped that the elder sister of mine behaved herself at this engagement party.

 

Just as we entered further into the hall, all eyes, including ours, were on a very beautiful couple on the small stage built at one side of the hall. There were so many white flowers there and I was guessing that the girl must have loved white so much.

 

I then focused on the young man wearing a suit who had our attention earlier. The man was surely good looking, and I just knew that he was the perfect man for the girl. "That must be Byung Hee oppa.." I mumbled, and immediately turned my gaze to my elder sister, watching her every reaction as the man spoke his words out to the guests.

 

"Thank you so much for attending the party today and I know that you guys are aware of why this party was held in the first place." Byung Hee oppa then took the girl's hand and kissed it slightly, grinning happily towards the guests who still had their eyes on them. "Sandara Park and I, Jung Byung Hee are hoping that all of you would bless our relationship and pray for our happiness as a couple in the future. We are dreaming of spending the rest of our lives together, and go through the highs and the lows as one; therefore we are hoping for your support and pray for our happiness. Thank you."

 

Byung Hee oppa flashed a very sincere smile towards everyone before him and received a big applause from everyone. Suddenly, I could feel that my sister was no longer with us and as what I expected earlier, I could not see her near me anymore. I quickly turned and looked for her, since I know how she would feel at that moment.

 

My sister was not supposed to be blamed when she said she was not going to attend the party. It was not her fault to be sad at this engagement party, and I never blamed her for feeling that way. Unnie loved oppa. How can she be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter