Chapter 11

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining brightly that morning. He could hear the birds chirping outside the only window present in the empty room. Slowly, Thunder rubbed his sleepy and heavy eyes and yawned. His body felt so weak and was in pain. Yes, he was free, no longer being tied as what he used to be a few days ago. But unfortunately, he felt nothing better. All the bruises he got as the result of being against Sang Bae’s men made his body felt the impact of being beaten all the time.

Thunder tried to sit up straight, by leaning against the wall near him.

‘Kreukk.. Kreukk’ The sound made Thunder touched his stomach. He did not had any meal for two days now. That was the punishment Sang Bae gave him – no food, no drink, just punches and punches he got from those muscular men watching him. Thunder sighed.

He did try to escape two days ago, that was when he was caught again and was beaten until he collapsed. No food was given since that incident, making him extremely regretting the action he took that night. However, he knew now that he had to fight for his own life. He couldn’t just wish to be safe, and that was his mission now. To FIGHT BACK.

Only then, the door to the room was opened. A few men walked towards him and Sang Bae appeared later. It was strange since Sang Bae was expressionless. Thunder gulped and had a bad feeling about it.

Sang Bae squatted and looked at his rival.

“Feeling better?” he smirked.

“Urmm.. I guess..??” Thunder did not want to lose. He stared at his rival straight into his eyes.

“Nah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter