Chapter 19

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Mir’s POV~

“Should we go for it?” he hesitated. I knew he was so frustrated before, that was why he was scared to have his hopes high again.

I nodded to him in response. Even I had my hopes torn apart, but I guess it was worth a try, so I went for the knob myself. Seung Ho hyung followed me soon after, and to our surprise, the door was not locked properly and we had not much problem in opening it.

What we saw next made both our pair of eyes grew larger, and this time, it was because of shock, not disappointment.

“SANGHYUNNN!!”

I was speechless. I was breathless. I was.. clueless.

All I saw next was Seung Ho hyung running towards that one big aquarium placed in the room. I still could not help myself to believe what I saw inside that big tank.

‘No.. It can’t be.. It just.. can’t be..!’ Slowly, my tears fell off my eyes. “Hyung..?”

I could not take my eyes off that figure. The one that was gasping for air, the one that was struggling inside that one big aquarium filled with light-red water.

“Sanghyun! Sanghyun! Hey! Sanghyun! Can you hear me?!” Seung Ho hyung knocked the glass a few times to have Thunder hyung’s attention. Slowly, Thunder hyung nodded with that pale face of his.

“Hyung.. Mir-yah.. It’s.. It’s too painful..” His voice was almost unheard, making my tears rolling down my cheeks even more.

When I finally got my sense back and realised that I was still standing at the door of that small room, I paced my feet as fast as I could towards the two of them and helped Seung Ho hyung to find a way to open the tank..before it’s too late.

~END OF POV~

 

~Seung Ho’s POV~

I could see with my two eyes, Park Sang Hyun was struggling inside the aquarium. I could see with two eyes that he was as pale as ever, still having his tears rolling down his chubby cheeks. I swear, that was the most heartbreaking moment I ever had in my entire life; to see my dear Sanghyun gasping for air and fighting for his own life.

Once the door was opened and I saw what lay behind that door, I ran towards the tank, and tried my best to find a way to open it. The only think I had in mind was I had to open this fast, in order for Sanghyun to survive. So I took no chance on letting any second go waste as I searched the room for anything that can be used to open the tank. Unfortunately, I found nothing.

I took a glance at the tank, which was now three quarter full with water. At the same time, Mir was trying so hard to keep our weak Thunder awake, as well as keeping his own self from breaking down.

I know I should not be wasting any time. I need to think of something, some way that could save Thunder that instant. At first I was thinking about breaking the glass of the aquarium with something hard, but it was useless. It was because I found nothing to be used to break the glass, and also because I had tried to break the glass earlier, but it was to no avail.

I searched the room once again, while trying to calm myself down. I was panicked, and that was really affecting the way my brain works.

“Think Seung Ho.. Think!! Use your brain!” I was talking to myself,

“HYUNG!! Hurry!!! Thunder hyung.. He’s drowning!!” Mir’s yelling brought me back to reality. Indeed, I saw my one and only Sanghyun was struggling underwater.

“Sanghyun!! Sanghyun! Hey Sanghyun! Wake up! Hey boy! Wake up!” I was yelling and knocking the glass at the same time, making me looked like a mad man. I kept on doing that until suddenly..

Sanghyun was not moving. He was not moving at all, and that scared us; both of us.

“Hyung...?” Mir had stopped crying, but he had his expression worse.

“Hyung!! Thunder hyung!! Wake up! Hyung!! Seung Ho hyung! Do something!!” Mir kept banging on the glass, but I had no more strength left. The view I saw before my eyes had totally made me helpless. I fell onto my knees, completely lost and feeling as if my soul had left me alone.

‘Sanghyun..’

~END OF POV~

 

^_^

 

Joon and G.O ran their way upstairs, following the loud yell that was heard earlier.

“This is not good.” G.O turned to Joon just to see his donsaeng to be as worried as ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter