Chapter 18

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SEUNG HO’S POV~

Everything that happened around me appeared blurry to my view.

I was making those unusually slow paces, without even knowing what I should do next. From the place where I was standing, I could see a few men were walking towards the four of us, with some weapons in their hands. Among those were knives and guns.

I turned to the rest of us, and I could see they were getting themselves ready for whatever that might happen at that particular moment. I could hardly sense any fear from the boys, making me felt touched by every brave pace they made towards those evil men that were trying to kill us for sure.

I knew I was the leader of the group. I knew I was the one who was supposed to make them believe that everything would turn out to be okay, but unfortunately, I was not. I hated myself for not being able to lift everyone’s spirits when I need to. I hated myself for not believing that Thunder would make it to safety. I hated myself for not even trying to find a way to save our poor visual maknae. I hated myself for everything I did. Everything.

Only then, when we were just a few meters away from the men, Joon turned to me. “Hyung, go and find him. Go! Save him for us. He needs you.”

I was speechless. I almost had my voice unheard. “Joon?” How am I going to leave them here fighting for their own lives?

“Just go, Seung Ho. Joon and I can try to distract these guys as from what I see; they’re not too many of them. Don’t you worry about us, just go and find Thunder and we can end this for good.” At that time, G.O turned to Mir. “You go with him too. Now go, both of you!”

Mir nodded immediately. His hopes were in his two now puffy eyes, and I knew it from the beginning that he would do anything to save his youngest hyung. As if I got a command from my leader, I ran into the house without ever thinking of going back in fear.

I need to find Thunder, no matter what happened; and there was only one thing that was allowed to happen – Thunder was home safe and sound.

...and that was what I was going to do.

 

~END OF POV~

 

^_^

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Wait up! Wait for me!”

Mir was almost yelling for his leader who looked like he was a completely lost puppy, finding his way to enter the abandoned bungalow.

However, Seung Ho did not even bother to turn to his panting maknae; instead, he ran into the house just for one main reason – to save his beloved Park Sang Hyun, a boy who he missed so much, and also a boy who he longed for and he was willing to give his life up just to save his precious lover.

Seung Ho went into the double-storey bungalow with Mir running after him. To be frank, Mir had an intention to keep an eye on his leader who had lost his mind completely for the past few weeks. That was why Mir decided to go after Seung Ho to find where Thunder was hidden inside the house, while the rest of the group went after those men that had kidnapped the boy.

The two ran their way inside the house. The bungalow was somehow empty; and it was never near to be called furnished. It had only an old couch placed in the ‘living room’ (well, that was what Mir thought) and an old wooden table located at the corner of the room. After a moment of silence, Seung Ho turned to his panting maknae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter