Chapter 3

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The living room was in silence. No one spoke. Everyone was thinking about what to do, after hearing the news Lee Joon told them just now. Seung Ho sighed.

“Thunder-ah.. You follow me to go and meet Rain hyung tomorrow.”

“But hyung.. I don’t think we need to do that. We’re not even sure why he is here. Maybe he doesn’t hold any grudge anymore.” Thunder tried to calm everyone down.

“Then, how do you explain those crazy short notes you accepted these past few weeks? ‘I’m watching you.’, ‘You’ll pay for it!’, ‘My dream is only mine, I don’t share it with others.’, what was that all about? And now Joon hyung saw him at the restaurant. Doesn’t it seems like he’s back to take his revenge on you again, hyung??” Mir pointed out some facts that made Thunder loss for words.

“Yeah, Thunder. I agree with Cheol Yong. Sang Bae’s definitely planning something. I could see it from his glare just now. And I can feel that it is something bad. His revenge is not over. In fact, it just started. And those short threatening notes.. I just know that they’re from him!” Joon raised his voice a little to convince Thunder that Sang Bae was surely had a bad intention.

“If that’s the case, we should report him.” G.O suggested. All the others nodded except Thunder. He seemed too busy thinking about all those stuff Mir and Joon told him.

He knew what he just said was only to make his heart felt better. He knew he was lying to himself. He couldn’t fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter