Chapter 21

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I really hope you guys are willing to do this. Please play this throughout this whole chapter *the chapter is not that long, really* please play, especially the part towards the end of the chapter. Thank you please click here ] ;)

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Joon’s POV~

 

Hyung.. help me, please.. I’m scared..

‘Cheol Yong-ah.. Cheol Yong-ah..!’ I tried to scream but weirdly, no voice came out of my mouth.

Hyung... I’m scared.. HYUUUNNGGGG!!!!!

The scream suddenly started to fade away. I tried to find the source of the voice, but I failed. I just knew it was Mir’s; but it was just so frustrating that I could not do anything! I tried to run on my two painful feet, but I could not reach any further.

All around me was nothing but darkness. The only thing that made me stood strong and tried to run into somewhere that even I did not even know was Mir. He was the only reason I was here.

‘Cheol Yong-ah!’ I tried to yell out his name once again, but it was once again to no avail.

Small drops of tear slowly slide down my cheek, without me even realising it. I fell onto my knees and eventually bawling my eyes out soon after.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain attacking my head and my world spin wildly.

“Joon-ah.. Joonie.. Are you okay??” a familiar voice came to my ears and now my body felt numb; it was just my head feeling extremely painful and dizzy. Other than that, I could only feel helpless and weak.

This world seemed so bright; much much brighter than the previous one, and it really hurt my eyes when I tried to open them. Slowly, my eyes started to adapt with the sudden brightness that appeared to be the hospital room’s ceiling lamps, and I eventually could see the source of the sound that was ringing in my ears just now – the sound of chairs and footsteps, the voices that were mumbling those words I couldn’t catch, and the one and only voice that was heard loud and clear, calling my name out again and again.

“Joon-ah.. Joonie, are you awake now? Darling, are you okay?” It was my mom, sitting at the side of my bed and holding onto my left hand. Her face was full of worries and I could tell how tired she was just by looking at her puffy eyes. She must have not enough sleep these days. Uhh? What?! Days?! How long have I been here? My brain was protesting on its own.

My eyes took the opportunity to look around the room, and I saw my elder sister, and Ji Hoon hyung were there as well. ‘How did I get here? Where are the rest?’ I could only question in my heart, as I hardly get my voice out of my throat. Seeing me having difficulty to speak, my mother caressed my cheeks to get my attention back to her.

“Do you want some water, Joonie? Here, let me help you to sit properly.” I could only nod as an answer to her, and after taking a few sips of water, the pain I felt in my throat was gone.

“How did I get here? Mir.. Where is he? Is he okay?” I questioned them as soon as I got the chance. However, none of them responded to my question, making me more impatient than I already was.

“Why aren’t you guys answering me?! Where is he?! Mir.. I have to go and find him, now.” I tried so hard to get up from the bed, but my spinning head barely allowed me to even sit straight on my bed. All three of them stopped me from doing anything and I could see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter