Chapter 13

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thunder threw his view on the floor. He had no strength left to even lift his body into a sitting position. The door was then opened, and that same guy appeared smirking towards him.

Thunder felt betrayed, still couldn’t believe that the man standing in front of him was his friend. Yoon Doo Joon, was the person who helped Sang Bae all this while? Was he helping Sang Bae in this evil plan? Thunder shook his head slowly, trying hard to understand what was actually happening in his life.

‘How could he do this to me? I thought he was my friend..’ Thunder was so frustrated.

“Why? Missing me already?” Doo Joon sounded so sarcastic. He walked towards Thunder, with two men standing right behind him.

“Hey, stop making that stupid face. You look ugly, as always.. *chuckle*”

“What.. do you want..? Why.. are y—you .. *cough* doing this *cough* to me? You.. Sang Bae.. err”

Thunder couldn’t finish his sentence as he was pulled to stand on his jelly feet. Doo Joon held his t-shirt collar and without Doo Joon’s held to support him, Thunder would definitely fall onto the floor again.

Doo Joon’s face was red. He seemed to be so mad over those questions thrown to him.

“You asked me what did you do wrong?! You took my life away from me!”

“Oh.. yeah? And what the h—hell did I do now?? What was it *cough* that made you *cough* so mad over me?!” Thunder raised his voice a little (though it might not be that loud) and tried his best to make his voice sounded clear. He was too weak at that time.

“YOU *punch* TOOK *punch* SEUNG HO *punch* AWAY *punch* FROM *punch* ME!!” Thunder fell on the floor, hard.

Thunder felt his eyes were so heavy and they were nearly closed at that time. With no strength left, he felt as if he was dying at that instant. However, the pain that he felt was no longer a torture for him, since it was what he had for his ‘meal’ for the past five days. The poor boy was at the edge of falling into a very deep sleep when he felt two pairs of hands pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter