Chapter 1

I Swear You'll Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!” Seung Ho threw a pillow towards Joon and Mir who were fighting over his iPad. The two ignored him. Instead, the fight was getting worse.

“Hyung! It’s my turn now!!”

“No.. It’s still mine!”

“Yah! Be careful! Don’t hurt my baby! Aigoo.. That’s it! No more games for both of you!” Seung Ho grabbed his iPad from Joon’s hands.

Mir’s tears started to fall and he looked at Joon with anger. “This is all your fault!” Mir slammed the door to his room in which he shared with G.O. Seung Ho, together with G.O who was just watching the scene from the beginning looked at Joon, accusing him as the culprit.

“What?? I didn’t do anything..” Joon acted as if he was not guilty. He took the remote and change the TV channel, ignoring his hyungs. Thunder shook his head.

“I’ll go and check on him.” G.O stood up and went for Mir. He was relieved that their maknae didn’t lock the room door. Joon still had his eyes on the TV screen but then went for his phone, after the song ‘It’s War’ in which he set as his phone ringtone was played.

“Hello?” Joon answered, waiting for the other party to respond.

“Hello? Joonie Hyung.. It’s me, Yo Seob. Are you free? I was thinking we can go out and have drinks together. I’m damn bored just staying in the dorm all day. So, what do you think?”

“Okay. I guess being with ‘babies’ is kinda boring too. You wait for me at your dorm. I’ll fetch you up and we can go there together.” Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter