New Morning

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyoung was the first person who got up from the bed. She showered herself and dress up very pretty. After she did that, she went to the kitchen and she cooked for her unni breakfast. She put the breakfast on dining table and she cooked another meal for Hype. It was Doojoon wished. As a maknae, she have to followed the order and became genie for her oppa. She smiled while cooked those food.

*flashback*

After she practice with Hype, they went home. They were more closer than before. Hyoyoung are so comfortable around them. Baekhyun were smiling happily when she walked beside him. Baro and Hyoyoung kept talked like there is no tomorrow for them. Suddenly, Doojoon asked her to do something.

"Hyoyoung-ah ! Can I asked you a favour ?" Doojoon asked Hyoyoung. Hyoyoung were talked to Baro were surprised with Doojoon question. 

"What is it, Doojoon oppa ?" 

"Tomorrow we have our practice again but not in here. We will practice at Elementz." Doojoon started the intro. Hyoyoung still don't get it.

"We will miss you." Baro said makes Hyoyoung chuckled. 

"Can you makes a breakfast for us tomorrow ?" Doojoon question really makes Hyoyoung eyes widen.

"Hyung, she in shock." Baekhyun told Doojoon. 

"I'm not, Baekhyun-ah. It just.... why, Doojoon oppa ?" Hyoyoung did not gave an answer but she asked him back.

"Well, your food are so delicious and I'm so tired to wake up early for tomorrow." Doojoon gave a strong reason. Hyoyoung nodded.

"Yeah, your food are the best. Doojoon oppa only cooked pancake all the time." Baro whined.

"Yah, I know how to cook ! It just I'm tired." Doojoon nudge Baro in the head. 

"It hurts ! Hyoyoung-ah !" 

"Oppa, enough ! Okay, I will make a breakfast for you guys. Deal, oppa ?"

"Deal ! We would love to see you in our house."

"In a morning day." Baro continue his leader word. 

"Maybe you should wake us up too, Hyoyoung-ah !" Kan gave an idea that makes Hyoyoung feet stopped from walking. Baekhyun who realized that, stop too.

"Hyung, you scared her now." Baekhyun told them. Kan turned his back and laughed while watched you in shocked.

"Sorry, Hyoyoung-ah ! Hyung always like that." Baekhyun apologize for Kan behalf.

"Err... Sica u-unni told me that I can check in or out in anytime in oppa house but I never thought that we can get inside in your room." Hyoyoung explained. Doojoon rolled his eyes and walked. Baro chuckled. Kan ruffled his hair and chuckled. He leave too. Only left is Baekhyun and Baro next to your left and right.

"Well, can you wake us up ?" Baro asked Hyoyoung. Baekhyun gave him a warning glare.

"I can wake them up, Hyoyoung-ah. Don't force yourself." Baekhyun told her. Baro chuckled and leave. 

"No, I can do this. We are closer now and..."

"And you don't want any space between us ?" Hyoyoung thinked at first but then she nodded. "Hyoyoung-ah ! If you don't want to do it, then don't."

"I want to Baekhyun-ah ! Anyway, I always wake my brother from bed. But he is the easiest one."

"And our hyung is not. Kan hyung are the hardest member to got up from the bed." Baekhyun walked. Hyoyoung walked again.

"So you always wake up early ?"

"Sometimes."

"Are you and Baro, roomate ?"

"Yes, we are. He is really entertain so maybe you should hang out in our house sometimes. "

"I will."

"So, you still want to wake us up ?" Baekhyun asked her again for sure.

"Yes. Don't worry. In one shout, Kan oppa will get up and straight to the bath."

"Okay, then. We will see. See you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye." Hyoyoung turned her body and climb the few stairs before hold the door knob to open the door before Baekhyun called her.

"Hyoyoung-ah !" Hyoyoung turned her face and something soft felt on her forehead. After the soft thing were not felt on her forehead, she looked up and saw Baekhyun were smiled.

"Good night. Bye." Baekhyun left a kiss on her forehead.

*flashback ends*

Hyoyoung knocked Yenny door before you enter and Hyoyoung saw Yenny were in sweet dream. Then she left and went to Jessica room. Hyoyoung opened the door after a few knocked, she saw her still in sleep. Hyoyoung left and went to the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter