Tour

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is our dorm. The home next to us is Hype dorm. You can check in or out anytime you want." Jessica gave explaination. Hyoyoung looks surprised with her last sentence.

"They need privacy, right ?"

"As you can see, Hype also can get into our house. It's okay, Hyoyoung. There is no rules in this house. Or in this land. " Suddenly, Baekhyun and Baro walked out from the house. Jessica crossed her arms while looked at them with a sharp glare.

"Noona !" Baro waved his hands like he have done nothing. 

"Go now !" Jessica shouted. Baekhyun and Baro ran to the practice room. Hyoyoung watched them ran while laughed.

"Stop it !" Hyoyoung stop laughed. "That is our pond fountains. Baekhyun always sat at there to find an idea for his song."

"So Baekhyun-ssi sat there alone ?"

"Yes. It's okay if you interrupt him. It's good for me." Jessica told Hyoyoung while she walked to the way that Baro and Baekhyun ran. Hyoyoung nodded and follow Jesscia. 

"Everyone in this house doesn't like me, right ?" Jessica stunned but she can hide her expressions because she walked in front of Hyoyoung. 

"We were suprised, Hyoyoung-ah." Jessica turned around and face it with Hyoyoung. Hyoyoung stopped her step. "I'm sorry. We have a complicated time before you came. As you can see right now, Hyuna is not with us." Jessica continue her step. Hyoyoung followed her.

"Where is Hyuna, anyway ?"

"Hyuna is out from this group." Hyoyoung shocked.

"But why ? Did I do something wrong ?"

"No, Hyoyoung-ah ! It's not your fault at all. She will make her solo debut but she want to be JUST solo !"

"So she doesn't want to a part of this group ?"

"Yes, Hyoyoung."

"But why ?" Jessica sighed. Right now, Hyoyoung walked beside her.

"Well, Hyuna is not a nice person. She is selfish, stubborn, and I hate her. We all hate her." Hyoyoung gulped her saliva and nodded. "Don't you ever talked to her. IF you met her."

"O-okay."

"Noona, don't involved her in our problem." Kan walked next to Jessica left. Hyoyoung bowed to Kan but he replied with waving his hand. Jessica sighed.

"I just don't want her to be like Hyuna. It's annoying me."

"Not only you, noona. It's annoying all of us. I hate her too." Kan support Jessica. Hyoyoung just nodded and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter