We Are Cool Now

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unni ! Let me fix that hat. You don't look so beauty with this." Hyuna fixed Yenny hat. "Do you want to change this with this ? I think this will look beautiful with your style." Hyuna pointed to the straw-bowler hat. 

"The best for me." Yenny nodded. Hyuna took it and put on her head. Jessica were walked in front of the room, were stunned to watched Hyuna and Yenny. They were close. 

"I think this is it. But if you want a good result, ask Sica unni. She is a fashionista !" they laughed. Jessica slightly sighed and left. Hyoyoung were eating when Jessica enter the kitchen. She did not said anything but sat and eat. Hyoyoung shooked her head. 

"Still mad ?" Hyoyoung asked Jessica. 

"What ?"

"Are you still mad at me ?" 

"Mad at you ? Since when I mad at you ?" 

"Since a few days ago. I hurt you." 

"Hyoyoung-ah, it's okay. It's me who hurt you." 

"No, you didn't." Hyoyoung murmured. Jessica smile. 

"Tadah ! Is unni beautiful ?" Hyoyoung smile and nodded. Jessica eat her breakfast. 

"So today is the day ?"

"Yeah. I'm going to be an actress." Yenny proud with herself. 

"I hope you will do well." Hyoyoung rubbed her arms. 

"So, what do you think, Sica-ah ?" Jessica smile. "Hyuna asked me to asked you about my style."

"Unni." Hyuna nudge Yenny while shooked her head. Jessica saw that and slowly stood up.

"You look great especially with that hat." Jessica hugged Yenny.

"Thanks because this is..." once again, Hyuna nudge her. Jessica smile. "This is my choice." after that, Yenny left with the manager. Hyoyoung clean the kitchen. Hyuna watched the television while Jessica were in her room. 

"Oppa, I don't know what should I do ? I want to talk with her but I felt guilty." Jessica talked with someone in handphone. 

"I don't know, Jessica. You should figure it out by yourself."

"Doojoon oppa !"

"Dear, I have my recording right now. Can you call me later ? Maybe you can tell me more about your story." 

"Okay, oppa." the conversation is end. Jessica hold the doorknob but she was afraid to opened it. She sighed and fell to the floor. She leaned to the door and sighed a few times. 

"Yah, Hyuna-ah. I'm going to mini market. You will accompany Sica unni. Okay ?" Hyoyoung words makes Jessica felt twitchy for a while. 

"Okay. I want ice cream." 

"You and Kan oppa are the same !"

"We are lost siblings." they both laughed. 

"Yeah, right." Hyoyoung rolled her eyes and out from the dorm. Kan already wait her outside in the car. He using Doojoon car to move to mini market. Hyuna went to her room and took one of her favorite pillow. When she turned around, she saw Jessica.

"Ah, Sica unni. Hyoyoung were out for a moment. She going to mini market." 

"I heard her." Hyuna walked past her and that makes Jessica more twitchy. 

"I asked her to buy ice cream. We can eat that later. Are you on a diet ?" Hyuna asked her after she sat on the couch. 

"No." Jessica turned around and sat on another couch. Hyuna watched the drama with a full concentration. Jessica coughed a few times. 

"Are you okay, unni ?"

"Yeah. I'm good." Hyuna nodded and continue watch the drama. "What if-" Hyuna looked at her. 

"What, Jessica unni ?"

"What if you and Doojoon oppa have a nice relationship ? What will happened to both of you ?" Hyuna froze. "What if he accept you after you changed like this ? Change to a new girl ?"

"I don't understand." Hyuna shooked her head. Jessica sighed and stood up. 

"Okay. You had changed, right ?" Hyuna nodded. "And what if Doojoon oppa accept you as his real sister ?" Hyuna smile. 

"I like it. It will be nice, unni."

"Really ?" Hyuna nodded. "And what if I accept you back ? As PinkPixie maknae ?" Hyuna smile.

"It's my pleasure. I really like it."

"You do ?"

"Yeah. If you did accept me." Hyuna smile slowly dissapeared. Jessica hugged her. 

"Of course ! I'm really sorry for what I had done to you. I'm sorry." 

"No, unni. You did nothing wrong to me. I'm glad you accept me. But, is it true about Doojoon oppa ?"

"No, I'm sorry. I hope she will accept you too but it's up to him." Hyuna nodded and smile. They spend time together watched the drama before Hyoyoung went back home. After 30 minutes, Hyoyoung went home with Kan. 

"Yah, this is so heavy !" Hyoyoung smile. Kan sighed. "I should not drove you to the mini market."

"Yah, oppa ! I bought this for you too, you know." Kan nodded while rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever."

"Hurry up !"

"Hurry up ? You just took a light thing. But I ?"

"I'm home !" Hyoyoung were froze a second when she saw Jessica and Hyuna were playing block tower game. Kan were step inside with his whine.

"Yah, it's heavy !" Kan whine again. 

"Unni..." Kan saw what Hyoyoung saw and he was suprised too. 

"Noona and...."

"Hi guys ! Suprised !" Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter