Big News !

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyoung take the self cam and showed her talents. Then, she edited the video and combine all of her talents before she opened the Elementz Entertainment site. After a while, she done her job and opened her email before she opened the company site. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw the email. It was the email from Elementz Entertainment and... it send 2 days ago ! Oh my god ! What happening ?

She print the email and hold the paper like she was going to tears the paper. Eunji came inside and suprised with Hyoyoung actions. She her hair and gave her a question with her face.

"Why ? What's wrong ?" Hyoyoung didn't said much but she gave Eunji the paper. "What is this ? Have you send the video ?" 

"Read it, Eunji-ah !" Eunji read it but her words became louder when the happiest part were there. After finished the letter, they shout and hugged each other. Minhyuk came out from his room in front of their room came to them with a panic face.

"Hey, twins. What's wrong ?" mom came to our room with a panic face too. We were smiling and showed the paper to Minhyuk and mom. Then, they smiling and we hugged each other.

"I know you can do it." mom said to Hyoyoung.

"So you can go to Elemetz Entertainment...."

"This weekend. The president said, the faster the better." Hyoyoung end Minhyuk words. They were smiling and Hyoyoung still hugged mom. 

"So, let's prepare. What should we buy ?" Minhyuk asked me.

"Are we going to shopping ?" Eunji asked Minhyuk and he nodded. Eunji jumping while yelled.

"Eunji !" mom voice makes Eunji stop and she embarassed. Hyoyoung laughed at her. 

"Okay, then. Dress up and I have to go to take your kids out from the school."

"It's afternoon already ?" Hyoyoung asked them. 

"Yes, Hyoyoung-ah. I ate breakfast meal for the second time already." Eunji murmured. 

"You need to diet, Eunji." Hyoyoung said to her.

"You look chubby, Eunji-ah." Minhyuk plus the negative comments.

"Mom !" Eunji asked for her help. But mom gave a sign and went to cars and going to her children school. Eunji and Hyoyoung dress up while Minhyuk still picked his clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hype were practice their step in practice room because they will do their comeback in next week. Their song were played smoothly and they singing like it was a true showcase. Their choreographer and vocal trainer were there with them. Tried to make them perfect in singing and dancing. Although Hype already celebrate their three years anniversary but for them, this is important. For Hype, they still think they have lacking. 

A knocked on the door were heard by their vocal trainer. She opened the door and the president were smiling. He came in and Hype continue their practice without realized that their president were there. Their choreographer off the song and Hype looked at their choreographer.

"Hyung !" they whining. They still don't realized their president were there because they are too focus on their practice.

"Sorry, Hype." a voice making them shocked. They line up and bow to their president.

"Annyong haseyo president !" they greeted President Yoochun before the president nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter