Complete The Lacking

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kan were dance with the dancers along with the music when PinkPixie came in. They do not bother him before the song was end. The choreographer were asked them to took a rest and that time, Kan walked towards them.

"So, how is it ?" Kan asked them about his dance. 

"Cool. I like it." Hyuna asnwer him. Kan pinched her cheek. 

"But... there is not emptiness, right ?" Hyoyoung asked right away after she got in. Their eyes locked to her. "Sorry. I'm interrupt."

"I thought you will be cling with Baekhyun all day long."

"I want to unni but I want to visit my hottie oppa." Hyoyoung punch Kan shoulder. All of them chuckled. 

"Baekhyun lose to Kan. How epic is that ?" Jessica .

"Unni." Hyoyoung whined to her. "Oppa, how is the dance ?"

"Oh, let me show to you the dance." All of them follow Kan to one small room. His choreographer were inside with the camera. PinkPixie bowed to him.

"Sit in here. I'm gonna teach some of the dancer."

"Great." Kan punched his fist with him. Kan plug in the video cable with a computer cable. The video were shown in computer that size almost same with the television. Hyoyoung and Hyuna sat next to Kan left and right. They watched the video with their head move with a beat. Jessica and Yenny are not really interested but they still watched. 

"I think it's nice." Hyuna praised. 

"It's nice but I can see the lacking." Hyoyoung compliment were followed with a criticism. They all looked at Hyoyoung. "I'm not the best as Kan oppa but there is one part where you just standing there without doing nothing." Kan rewined the video back and stop at the part where Hyoyoung were talked about.

"This ?" Kan showed to her.

"Yes. Maybe you should doing something instead standing in a circle without doing nothing." Hyoyoung tried to make Kan understand. Hyuna tapped her chin and smile.

"Maybe you should wink to fans." Hyuna gave an idea. Kan looked at her.

"Or maybe you should do solo dance but in a short time."

"Okay, let's see. I'm in that circle for a 10 seconds. I think I can do wink and a solo dance." Kan combined the idea. 

"Smooth." Hyoyoung clapped her hands. 

"Well done, oppa." Hyuna clapped her hands too. 

"Okay, this part were done. Anything else ?" Kan asked them again. 

"Done ?" Hyuna asked Hyoyoung.

"Yeah. We done here." Hyoyoung agreed. 

"So I should have a meeting with Jessica noona about my fashion." Jessica smile. 

"Oh-uh, I really like this. The evil smile on Sica unni face." Hyoyoung chuckled. 

"Talk next time." Jessica ordered him.

"Okay. I know where to find noona." she nodded. All of them out from the room and watched Kan practice again. But this time, he did the solo dance with a wink. The choreographer were shocked but he satisfied and like it. They out from the room and went to the recording room. Hyuna were tremble. 

"I don't think I can come in." everyone turned their back to face Hyuna. 

"Why, honey ?" Yenny held her shoulders. 

"He hates me. I'm sure he don't want me in there. It's ruining his mood." Hyuna sighed. 

"He will be fine." Jessica tried to calm her down. 

"Unni, you know how much he hates me. Even I had changed but it doesn't mean he don't hates me anymore." Hyuna walked to the side of the corridor. She looked down to the lobby. 

"Hey, my dear. Don't think so much about his impression about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter