Accept Her

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PinkPixie packed their things after the show is over. This is their goodbye stage and they won for a third week. They walked out from the waiting room and bowed to other artist. They finally arrived to their car and went back home. Jessica were busy with her phone while Yenny were closed her eyes. Hyoyoung just watched a music video in her phone. 

"Unni, let's eat outside for today ?" Yenny opened her eyes and looked at Hyoyoung. Jessica turned her face. "We can eat all together. With Hype."

"What should we eat then ?" Yenny asked her. 

"I don't know. Let's discuss with them." Hyoyoung gave an idea. They nodded and continue what they are doing before. They reached home. Hyuna, Baro and Baekhyun were doing something at the pond fountains. 

"Gather at Hype dorm." Jessica ordered her. Hyoyoung salute and went to the pond fountains.

"Hi guys !" Hyoyoung waved to them. Baekhyun hugged Hyoyoung. "Let me go." Hyoyoung struggle. Baekhyun hugged her more tightly. Hyuna and Baro laughed.

"Baekhyun-ah !"

"I miss you."

"I'm not. Now, let me go." 

"What ? I wait for you, you know that ?"

"No. Now can you please let me go ?" Baekhyun shooked. "Baekhyun-ah ?" Baekhyun shooked and looked somewhere else. Hyoyoung pinched her cheeks. 

"Guys, please stop it." Baro slap Baekhyun .

"Yah !" Baekhyun let Hyoyoung go. 

"Okay, let's get inside. I have a suprise for my love." Baekhyun smile when Hyoyoung said that.

"What suprise ?" 

"Well, you will know. Let's go." Hyoyoung pull Hyuna hand and let Baekhyun with Baro walked together to the dorm. In Hype dorm, the elders already wait for them. Doojoon and Jessica smile were dissapeared when they saw Hyuna. 

"What is she doing in here ?" Jessica pointed to Hyuna. They were stunned.

"She will join us." Hyoyoung told Jessica.

"Who is she ? I never said that I want her to followed us."

"I never asked your permission, unni. I spoke out this idea and when I said that, I mean Hyuna will follow us too. You never said no."

"But I never knew she will join us." Jessica started to stood up. Hyoyoung defend Hyuna. 

"I want her to follow us."

"Then I will never go."

"What is wrong with you, unni ? If Doojoon oppa still hate her, I understand. Totally understand but not you. Yenny unni, Baro, and Baekhyun already forgive her but you, not !" Baro held her arms when Hyoyoung want to pointed her finger out. 

"Well, now I'm a bad girl in here."

"I afraid so." Jessica shocked to heard that from Hyoyoung mouth. 

"I don't like the way you treat Hyuna. Everyone accept her already but you....." Hyoyoung did not finished her sentence. 

"Everyone ? Kan not accept her yet." every eyes locked at Kan. Kan sighed and smile. 

"I accpet her already noona." Hyuna were suprised. Jessica too. 

"What ?! When ?!" Kan looked at Hyuna.

"Since she changed." Hyuna smile at Kan. They changed smile.

"She never change. That is her new trick. I will never fall for it."

"Suit then. Unni don't have to join us and stay at dorm. We will go outing." Doojoon suprised to saw Hyoyoung being firm. Jessica smirked. 

"I should never trusted you."

"I'm sorry unni. I'm still Hyoyoung but I really can't take they way you treat Hyuna anymore." 

"Jessica, sit." Doojoon ordered her and she followed. "Are you really want Hyuna to join us ?" Doojoon asked. 

"Yes, oppa."

"You want to go, Sica ?"

"No if Hyuna will join." Hyoyoung shooked her head. Doojoon sighed. Before he can said something, Hyoyoung spoke first.

"You have to stay, unni. I want Hyuna to follow us. I'm sorry." Jessica stomped her feet and left. Doojoon looked at Hyoyoung.

"Hyoyoung-ah."

"Oppa, I'm sorry."

"Hyoyoung-ah, I can cook the food by myself so just let me stay. I think Sica unni want to follow." Doojoon ogle her. 

"No. You stay, I stay."

"Me too." Baro support her. 

"Me three." Baekhyun smile at Baro. 

"Me four." Kan stood up. Yenny and Doojoon were suprised to saw a strong supporters. 

"Hyoyoung-ah, guys. I remember something. I think I can't follow you guys."

"What is it ? Don't make up the story." Hyoyoung looked at Hyuna. Hyuna smile.

"I'm not. Seriously. I just remember I have to practice for my comeback. Remember ?" Hyuna make up the story. 

"You are not lying, right ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter