Comeback !

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning !" Hyoyoung shouted while smiling. Jessica and Yenny were having a breakfast were suprised to saw their maknae smile in the morning. Hyoyoung sat and ate the toast. 

"Well, good morning." Yenny said in unsure tone.

"What is wrong with you ?" Jessica shook his head.

"Today is Hype comeback ! Are you not excited ?" 

"Well, we are but... you are acting like a fan."

"I am." Hyoyoung fast answer really attract Yenny to asked her.

"Are you really Hype fan ?" Hyoyoung nodded.

"And PinkPixie fan." Jessica and Yenny smile. "Are they already gone to saloon ?" Hyoyoung asked them.

"Not yet. We will go to saloon too."

"We... will ? Why ?"

"To be there with them. Every Friday and Monday, we will go to saloon to take care of our hair too." Yenny told Hyoyoung. Hyoyoung nodded with a shocked info.

"So, we will go to saloon and be at music show to support them ?"

"Yes. We always did that. It's like a tradition of Elementz. President Yoochun teached to support each other and that's what we were doing." Hyoyoung nodded again. 

"Elementz bond. You knew that right ?"

"Yes, of course. But I never knew that it will be like this. So close."

"Live together, saw them everyday, talked everyday. We were getting close in everyday." Jessica explained more. Hyoyoung nodded again.

"Well, dress up. I think they will leave in a minute." Yenny stand up and went to her room. Jessica and Hyoyoung followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, hurry up ! PinkPixie already in their car !" Doojoon shouted. Baekhyun and Baro went out from the room with their own bag. Kan looked at the mirror and wear the black jacket. All of them managed to get in the car without any problem. Kan were busy update his twitter to let fan know what he doing right now. Baro wears a headphone while Baekhyun do nothing. Same goes to Doojoon. 

"Are Hyoyoung followed us too ?" Baekhyun broke the silence atmosphere. 

"Of course. She is part of our family." Kan answer back. Baekhyun nodded. Then, they reached the saloon. He saw Hyoyoung. He waited for Hyoyoung to walked towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter