Hyuna Attack

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, PinkPixie including Hyuna had their own schedule. Hyuna will do her duet performance with Block B leader meanwhile PinkPixie will still promote their new song. President Yoochun were busy preparing the press conference to tell the reporters about Hyuna. Hype were not interesting in Hyuna at all. They tried their best to not pick a fight with Hyuna. Hyoyoung was a different one. She want to get along with Hyuna but Hyuna always pushed her away. Jessica and Yenny were not talked to Hyuna at all. They thinked Hyuna was not existed in the dorm. 

Since Hyuna live with them in the dorm back, Hype were over-protective towards Hyoyoung. They don't want Hyuna hurt her. Even though, they share a room but they don't believe her anymore. They don't want Hyoyoung to be like Hyuna. Even though they were busy right now with their solo schedule but, Yenny and Jessica will took care of Hyoyoung. Hyuna didn't like the situation. She was too jealous when Baekhyun gave something to Hyoyoung or eat with Hyoyoung or do something with Hyoyoung. She don't like the way they treat Hyoyoung.

"Yah, Hyoyoung-ah !" Kan shouted when he saw PinkPixie arrived at home. Hyuna tried to do hi-five with him but Kan just hugged Hyoyoung were next to her. Hyoyoung were frozen.

"Oppa ? Anything happen ?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy." Kan smile. Hyuna rolled her eyes. 

"Well.... there must be a reson why you are happy. Tell me."

"Nothing. Let's get in." he took Hyoyoung wrist and pulled her inside the dorm. Hyuna looked around with hateful feeling. Suddenly, she heard footstep. She turned around and saw Baro with his handphone. Hyuna came closer to him with an idea.

"Baro-ah ! Where are you going ?" Hyung cling on his arms. Baro looks mad. 

"Can you please let me go ?"

"No. Tell me where are you going ?" Hyuna tried to make a cute face.

"I want to go to heaven. If you want to visit hell, I can drove you there." Hyuna let his arms go. "Thanks." Baro smirked and walked away. Hyuna flipped her hair back and went inside the dorm. She saw Kan and Hyoyoung cook in the kitchen. Yenny were watched the television without interfering them and Jessica in her room.  Hyuna went to her room and take a shower. Suddenly, Yenny heard a knocked on the dorm.

"Baekhyun-ah ?" Yenny opened the door and saw Baekhyun.

"Can I come in ? There is no one in the house." he whined.

"Where is Baro ?"

"Went to a practice room." he said while get in. Yenny closed the door.

"When Doojoon come back from shooting ?"

"I don't know noona. He said he will be late. Don't wait for him." Baekhyun answer her while laughed. He cook with them without any accident.

"Guys, please. I want to take a shower but IF anything happen in my kitchen, your fault, Hyoyoung-ah."

"Okay, unni." Yenny chuckled and went to her room. After 15 minu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter