Scandal

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi sweetie." Baekhyun hugged Hyoyoung from behind when he saw her in the practice room with Kan. Hyoyoung smiled at his. Kan rolled his eyes. 

"When did you come ?"

"This morning. I just want to support Kan oppa." Baekhyun buried his face on her shoulder. Hyoyoung looked back. "Why ? Are you sick ?"

"No. I just want to see you but were gone. Today is Doojoon hyung solo debut. Are you forgot ?" Kan smile and took his jacket. 

"I'm going to leave. See you guys later." he went out.

"Baekhyun-ah ? Can you let me go so I can face you ?" Baekhyun let her go and Hyoyoung pull his arms to wrap around her waist. Hyoyoung touched his jawline. 

"Why are you so weak today ?" 

"I miss you." Baekhyun whispered. 

"I miss you too. But I really interested in Kan oppa dance. So, I learn it a little bit. It's hard though." Hyoyoung told him what happened. Baekhyun nodded while making a face. "Hey !" Hyoyoung punch lightly his shoulder. 

"Come on. We should get ready for Doojoon hyung." Baekhyun let his arms go and spun around. But Hyoyoung blocked him. 

"What is wrong with you today ? You don't look like Baekhyun."

"I am Baekhyun." Baekhyun said in annoying tone. 

"No, you are not." 

"Hyoyoung-ah, I don't have a time to joke." Baekhyun looked serious. 

"Me too. Can you tell me what happened ?"

"Nothing. I can't be a moody ?" Baekhyun walked past her but she hugged him. "Let me go. We have to support Doojoon oppa too." 

"I love you." Baekhyun sighed. 

"If you love me, can you do me a favor ?" Hyoyoung smile and face with Baekhyun. 

"What is it ?" Baekhyun kissed her. She kissed him back and the kiss became passion but he pulled away to gasped the air. Hyoyoung opened her eyes and looked at him. 

"Can you do me a favor ?" Hyoyoung nodded. "We tell fans about us." Hyoyoung shocked. "I don't want to hide this feeling anymore. I'm feeling..."

"I don't want." Hyoyoung rejected his favor while step backwards away from Baekhyun. 

"I knew it. You are so selfish !"

"I am not selfish ! I-I.."

"What ?!" 

"I'm not ready yet !" Baekhyun sighed. "I just not ready yet."

"Hyoyoung-ah, we love each other almost 3-4 months. Can't you just believe me ?" 

"I believe you but..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter