Kan P.O.V

Elementz Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I were jog to the practice room for my practice. I need to raised up my stamina for my solo debut so I need to exercise more longer than usual. When I got there, I was suprised to saw a light in practice room. There must be someone else. But who ? I went inside and I saw a figure. I came closer to the figure that laid on the floor with hair covered her face. I realized it was Hyuna and I started to showed my hateful expressions. I clears my throats and kicked her leg while called her name. 

"Yah, Hyuna-yah. Wake up. I want to use this room." she don't respond. I removed her hair that covered her face and slapped her cheeks when I saw her pale face. I started to panicked and tried to wake her up.

"Hyuna-yah ? Hyuna-ah ? Hyuna !" I carried her to her dorm. I kept looked at her all they way tp dorm. My eyes started to blurry. I felt worried. So worried. I don't know why I should felt this while she always hurt me and others. I met Baro and Baekhyun in front of the dorm and they helped me. 

"What happened ?" Baro asked while looked at Hyuna face. 

"I met her in practice room. She is unconscious." Baro helped me opened the door and I put Hyuna down at the couch. Jessica asked me a same question and I answer her. 

"Don't believe her. She just acting." Jessica sentence makes me felt shocked. I thought Jessica will be nice to her in this situation but I was wrong. Baekhyun asked Baro to call the doctor. 

"Noona, take a hot towel." Baekhyun ordered Jessica. 

"Disobey !" Jessica mad at him. I looked at Jessica.

"Hyung, please." Baekhyun beg to me. I want to move but Jessica blocked me.

"Don't move an inch, Kan. She just acting, Baekhyun-ah. Don't fell into her trap !" Baekhyun stood up and went to Hyoyoung room. My eyes kept looked at Hyuna with a pity. I knew she was not acting. 

"You think I will fell for your trick ? Learn before do it, Hyuna-yah." Jessica whispered to her but I can heard it. I did not said a word. Suddenly, Hyoyoung were out from the room.

"What happened ?" 

"Hyuna faint at practice room." I told her while looked at Hyuna. I'm really worried about her. Jessica were not satisfied to saw Hyoyoung helped Baekhyun with everything. 

"How did she faint ?" Hyoyoung massage her lef while asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe practice for a whole night." I told her but my eyes kept looked at Hyuna. 

"At practice room ?" I nodded. 

"No wonder when I woke up, there is no one at bed." Hyoyoung murmured. Suddenly, Baekhyun said something and it makes they fought. 

"I think I know why she faint." Baekhyun looked at me and Hyoyoung.

"Why ?" I was shocked to heard myself asked her. I stared on the floor. Then, they start to foug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter